43

Text: Chapter 43, Chapter 43

Vote for Recommendation Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter Add to bookmarks

Hot recommendation: One Thought Eternal Snow Eagle Lord The Gate of the Xuanjie Immortal Mortal I am really a big star Legend of the Dragon King Doutian Martial God Tang Dynasty Good Landlord Deception Martial Spirit

That's it, it's just going back to beg the head of the house for a scolding, and she admits it.

Anyway, don't look at the fierce face of your own men, in fact, they are also soft in their hearts, and their Xiaoqi are all the old, weak, sick and disabled that other Xiaoqi dislike, and there are three more existences that can't work, It doesn't seem to be much worse.

But if the men in their own house don't accept them, this lady is afraid that

when she thinks

about it, Aunt Luo, who is also soft-hearted, simply broke the jar and broke it out.

Yu Hui secretly observed Aunt Luo's expression, Seeing that the other party did not resist, and looked at them with sympathy, Yu Hui secretly laughed, Only then did she reveal her identity in front of everyone.

"It's not like that, Qin Tunchang, Tunchang Niang, and Aunt Luo, the three of them have misunderstood, the little girl Yu Hui is a good citizen, and she has settled in Qinghe Fort, The little girl is the only relative who can not rest assured, so she accompanied her family all the way to this extreme north, and the family is not worried that I will stay in Qinghe Fort alone, This is why we came to Hetian Juntun together, a few rest assured, although the little girl lives here on weekdays, but does not account for everyone's share, do not go to the field, Naturally, there is no distribution of the grain in the tun. "It doesn't conflict

with the interests of all of you

Hearing Yu Hui say this, Qin Tunchang and his mother-in-law knew it, and Tunchang's mother-in-law even patted her thighs with a mean face and smiled, "Oh, oh, it turns out to be like this", no wonder this little girl is so generous.

She secretly glanced at it just now, and the silver horn was almost a tael or two, but it was a big deal.

Their military camp and Qinghe Fort, and even the entire Far North, everyone mostly barters, copper coins cost very little, and the silver is even more precious.

This little girl is a silver horn as soon as she makes a move, and it's no wonder that her feelings are good people.

Mrs. Tun Chang secretly had the idea of befriending Yu Hui to get oil and water, but the Tun Chang frowned and put on the cigarette stick, just because Aunt Luo changed the embarrassed wooden appearance just now in order to fight for the benefits of her Xiaoqi people, and became more calculating.

"Qin Tunchang, since this Du family's lady and family are all from our Xiaoqi, then I want to ask, where will they live in the future, this is freezing in the cold, their mother is three weak and weak, they can't sleep in the snow nest Qin Tunchang, according to the convention, you have to give them a separate house."

Qin Tun's long brows wrinkled instantly, and the door was able to kill mosquitoes, and this thing was busy with an official tone.

"Well, this place of residence, alas, you don't know that Luo's family, our military tun is fragrant and sweet, why not be in demand, now there are 132 households in the whole army, which family still has an empty house, where do I go to change a house and come out for them."

Aunt Luo didn't believe it, and hurriedly pointed in the direction of the end of the village and said, "Tun Chief, what you said is not right, isn't there a three-door house at the end of the village, it is still half stone and half adobe, the house is very strong, it was renovated this summer, and now it is empty and no one lives in it, it is better to " "