CHAPTER 10

Chapter 10

Pumaikot ang braso niya sa leeg ko at unti-unting umangat ang katawan niya sa hita ko. She sat on my lap with her legs wide apart. My hands roamed from her legs up to her waist and pulled her closer to me, making me feel her body's warmth.

She cupped my jaw with both of her hands as our lips were still battling with each other. My hands unconsciously went down on her ass, gripping them and pulling her much closer. Our bodies are so close to each other that we can feel each other's sensitive areas. Her lips suddenly left mine and her kisses traveled to my jaw. Using her right hand, she lifted my chin up and showered my neck with kisses.

I was just breathing heavily the whole time with my eyes closed. I grabbed a handful of her long hair when she began sucking on my skin. Fuck.

Once she let go of my neck, I automatically waited for her lips to touch mine, and that's what she did. Pumaikot na naman ang mga braso niya sa leeg ko habang nagsasagutan kami ng halik. Wala na ako sa tamang pag iisip dahil natabunan na ng sensasyon.

"Uhmm," she began humming as she moved her hips in circles.

Humigpit ang kapit ko sa hita niya. I parted my legs wider and felt her core against my manhood more. It still felt good even though we're still clothed. I suddenly felt tight inside my pants. Shit.

"Ahh..." She moaned in between our kisses, I got goosebumps. She started grinding her hips against my growing bulge that made me more turned on. I let out a sigh as I bit my lower lip. I began to feel hot and out of breath. If this continues, I don't know what will happen with us.

As she was busy making us feel the heat of our bodies, she was also making some lustful noises that made me gulp everytime. Tangina. My body was craving for more, but my mind says the opposite.

And suddenly, it's like something snapped in my head that made me turn back to my senses. Bahagya ko siyang tinulak palayo sa akin para paghiwalayin ang mga labi namin, parehas kaming hinihingal mula sa mahabang pagpapalitan ng halikan. She looked confused.

"I'm sorry," I said unconsciously.

Umiwas ako ng tingin sa kaniya at maingat siyang ibinaba sa sofa tsaka nagmamadaling tumayo.

"Sorry, I was carried away." I explained without looking at her to hide my boner and save myself from embarrassment. Shit, ang sakit.

I didn't heard anything from her for a moment. Not until I heard light sobs coming from her. Agad ko siyang nilingon at doon ko siya naabutang tahimik na umiiyak habang nakatingin sa 'kin. She looked pitiful as she looked at me with both sadness and confusion in her eyes.

"Bakit?" Tanong niya. "What else do I have to give? Hindi ba 'yon naman ang gusto ng mga lalaki? Sex?" May hinanakit niyang saad.

"Ma'am, hindi naman lahat ng lalaki, ganyan mag isip." Depensa ko.

"I gave love, he cheated. And now I'm trying to give my body, and you don't want it. Ano pa ba ang dapat kong ibigay?" She cried more.

I took a step closer to her, nagdadalawang isip kung lalapitan ko ba siya o hindi.

"Hindi naman kasi ako siya eh. Magkaiba kami. We don't have the same situation like both of you have." Paliwanag ko. "Sorry... Hindi ko sinasadyang ma-carried away. Lasing ka." And I'm the one who's sober right now. I must control myself and my desires, she's drunk. Siguradong hindi na niya maaalala kinabukasan ang majority ng ginawa at sinabi niya ngayong gabi.

"And?" She asked.

"And?" Tas kilay kong tanong. "Lasing ka at nasa tamang pag iisip ako. I don't want to take advantage of your mental state. Siguradong pagsisisihan mo ang mga ginawa mo kinabukasan."