CHAPTER 25

WARNING⚠️ This chapter contains mature content that may not be suitable for some audiences. Read at your own risk.

Enjoy. 😉

Chapter 25

Mahigpit akong kumapit sa leeg niya nang bigla na lang niya akong kargahin na nakaharap sa kaniya at magkaparte ang binti. He brought me inside and closed the glass door with a gentle kick.

Dumiretso kami sa kwarto at doon niya ako maingat na ibinaba sa kama. Naglapat agad ang mga labi namin nang kubabawan niya ako. I held the hem of his shirt and pulled it up. Nagmamadali niyang inalis ang damit at hinagis na lang iyon kung saan tsaka muling pinaglapat ang labi namin.

I wandered my hands around his bare back. I played with his hair as I moved my lips through the rhythm against his. Agad akong tumingala nang bumaba ang labi niya sa leeg ko at doon ako pinaulanan ng halik. I kept my eyes close as I sighed softly with every touch of his lips against my skin.

I looked down on him when I felt his hand entering my shirt. He pushed it up until it revealed my inner which he unhooked from the back. We were staring intently at each other as his palm made its way to my left boob.

My expression quickly changed to looking like a thirsty woman. I watched him as he kissed the valey of my breasts while kneading them both. I completely took off my upper clothes and watched him suck on my nipples.

"Hmm," I bit my lower lip and played with his hair.

His eyes were close while playing with it both. Palipat-lipat ang bibig niya sa magkabila kong utong na sumisipsip at dumidila. He was twirling his warm tongue around before sucking it like a hungry baby, coating my nipples with his own saliva.

"Ahh!" I whimpered in shock when he suddenly bit my nipple softly. "Ken..." I moaned his name.

I could say that based on his expressions, he was enjoying it so much. I am too. Thankfully, I have a blessed chest that would definitely make a man happy. Oop, I meant, Ken.

His hands didn't let go of my boobs, but his mouth came back to sucking the skin on my chest. He licks my skin first before sucking it and leaving a mark. I couldn't do anything but to close my eyes and let him.

His kisses went down to my stomach until he reached my abdomen. I giggled because of the tickles that it gives me. He looked at me with his burning eyes while caressing my inner thigh. I bit my lower lip on the other hand and waited for his next move.

Humawak na siya sa garter ng pajama ko kasama ang natitira kong saplot. Dahan-dahan niya iyong hinatak hanggang sa lumantad na ang pinakatatago kong parte ng aking katawan. The flame in his eyes just got fired up more. I was a bit embarrassed when he parted my legs.

"Ahh..." A soft moan escaped my mouth when he touched my clit with his thumb. "Uhhm," I closed my eyes to feel more of his finger encircling on my clit.

His right hand kept playing with my pearl while the other was caressing my inner thigh. I gasped when he traced his thumb against my wet folds. It was slow and teasing.

"Ohh," With the help of my own juices, he easily got one of his fingers inside. He was moving at a slow pace, making sure to cherish every second of it. "Ah!" And then another finger entered. He was arching them up while he was pulling it out, tickling the upper part of my walls, making me feel a different kind of sensation. My mound was so wet that it creates a sound whenever he's moving his fingers inside me.

When I opened my eyes, he was staring at his fingers making it's way through my flesh. His other hand reached for my boobs and played with it while the other is busy fingering me.