CHAPTER 35

Chapter 35

(❗Warning! This POV might cause disturbance to some readers.)

? POV

I was panting while walking back to my unit. I smiled and gradually laughed when I entered my room. I looked at my hands and brought them close to my nose to sniff the scent that sticked to my skin and clothes. Fuck, he really smells so good. I can't believe I just got to hug him, sniff his scent, and I even sat on his lap earlier, it felt fucking heavenly!

I can't forget how soft he felt earlier. Ang lambot ng katawan niya, ang bango ng leeg niya, ang sarap hawakan ng buhok niya. He's so addicting. The feeling of his body against mine turned me on. I felt like I was drunk in his scent. Hindi ko maalis sa isip ko.

Finally, I got to tell him how I felt. Nasabi ko na rin na mahal ko siya, na magiging akin din siya. Just you wait, Ken. Everything will be just you and me soon.

Lumapit ako sa vision board ko kung saan nakapaskil ang iba't ibang larawan ni Ken na ako mismo ang kumuha. I doodled some hearts and sweet and naughty messages to it. I wrote there everything that I wanted to do with him once I finally have him.

Nagsulat ulit ako ng iba pang plano na nabuo sa isip ko habang pabalik ako dito. I will make sure that everything I plan will be successful and worth it. Even if it means that I have to spend a huge amount if money just to pull some strings.

After writing my detailed plan, I lifted my hand and caressed his photo softly with my fingertips.

I'm so in love with you, Ken. I'll do anything for you.

I brought my face close to his photo and closed my eyes slowly as I imagined it was him while kissing it. I pushed myself closer to the board and imagined that it was his soft but hard body that I'm feeling. My hand moved to the sensitivities of my body and acted as if he was the one doing it. It felt so real now that I can still smell him.

I wonder how it feels to be caged in your arms while I show you how I love you. Very soon, my love, everything I do will be worth it.

...

Ken's POV

Napapansin ko si Kael na madalas tumitingin at humahaplos sa kaliwang braso ko, ang braso ko na puro sugat at gasgas. Naghihilom na ang mga sugat ko doon kaya hindi na masakit. Hindi pa rin siguro siya maka move on sa nangyari.

"Ai,"

Nilingon niya agad ako. She was busy caressing my arms.

"Hm?"

"It's fine, magaling naman na." I told her.

Nagbaba ulit siya ng tingin at nagsalubong ang kilay. "Hindi naman yun yung iniisip ko eh." Bulong niya.

"Eh ano?"

She fell silent for a second. Umangkla siya sa braso ko at sumandal sa balikat ko habang humahaplos pa rin doon.

"I'm just frustrated that she damaged your beautiful skin."

The corner of my lips rose up. "Mawawala rin naman 'yan."

"The marks will fade, but the damage she caused mentally will be hard to bury." She sighed sharply. "Nakakainis talaga." She held my hand and kissed the back of it softly before putting it against her cheek.

My smile widened. I just felt my heart beat in a different way. I just love how she shows concern and affection. Ang sarap sa pakiramdam.

Yumakap ako sa kaniya at hinayaan siyang sumandal sa dibdib ko. Pinatong ko ang baba ko sa balikat niya at sininghot ang pisngi niya bago siya yakapin.