Author's Note

Welcome back, readers! I wanted to give you a little sneak peek into what's been keeping me up nights. I had a dream a few months ago that I went to one of the Break the Wall Tours in Italy and actually met Can.

And of course, there was an undeniable spark and we eventually fell in love..🥰

Ok, so maybe I looked like Sanem in my dream but, I mean..it is MY dream! 😆

I wanted to write something a little different from my first fan fiction, Unexpected Love. 

This one will be about Can's real life and like my dream, Can will fall in love with a fan and all that follows, as we watch them navigate a new relationship.

I often wonder what it would be like, not only from a love interest's point of view, but his. Anyone falling in love with Can has to traverse his fame, fans throwing themselves at him, separated for months at time as he works. 

I'd like to explore that idea, so here I am. 

With the holidays upon us, this will take a little more time to fully develop as I said in my last book. I want it to be something worthy of your time.

So I will publish chapters as they come to me and after the holidays they will be more frequent!

Let me know what you think of the idea! See you soon! MUAH!

And Merry Christmas, Happiest of Holidays and may the New Year bring you joy, peace and love!

If you'd like to be the first to get the notifications that I've started publishing chapters, hit the follow button!