Author's Note

After reading the amazing heartfelt comments from the last chapter, I had an idea.

I'm feeling so emotional at the connection you feel with this story and as I write, it's as if you're all right there with me, feeling what I'm feeling. I could have never imagined that happening with my stories.

So...I already knew how Sanem and Can would reunite from the very beginning BUT I thought it would be fun to hear your ideas. Mostly I want to see if any of you can guess how I'm going to write it. I think it will be fun! I won't reveal anything before I write and publish that chapter, though. No fun in spoiling that surprise!

Plus, I'm traveling again the next few days and I want to wait until I can get back into my "love bubble", as I call it, when I'm free to write the reunion as my mind has been imagining it all these weeks.

It won't be too long, I promise, until I am back to finish their story but if you have been following me and reading my author's notes, you know I won't rush something just to get it out there. It has to worthy of your time.

 For me, my process is a special playlist that I listen to EVERY time I write these romantic scenes. 

It's a mix of beautiful scores from my favorite Turkish shows to The Imperial Orchestra to Hauser to The Weeknd, Mazzy Star, David Boone, Lauv, Etta James and Alicia Keys. Recently I discovered Benson Boone's music that has me swooning!

So, tell me how you think I'm planning to reunite them. Get those romantic ideas flowing!