Author's Note

I know you're all hoping for an update but I had some news that I wanted to share.

First, the rest of this story is already laid out, photos in place and waiting for me to fill in the details. As I've said often, I only want to write what I think is worth your time and this story is taking longer to discover and unearth than my first one did. So no fear that it will be abandoned. I always promise my readers to not do that. I needed more time to see where I wanted this version of their story to go.

Having said that, I'll be traveling home in the next few days and once settled, writing will be my priority, I promise. Updates will come more frequently. Besides finishing this book, I have ideas for 2 more.

Getting back to my news...

I added an update on my first book, Unexpected Love, this morning. You can go there to see it if you'd like, so I won't repeat it here but I'm celebrating because that book just reached 10,000 readers and this one, When Dreams Come True, is about to hit 4,000 readers.

To say I'm speechless is an understatement. I just wanted to shout a huge thank you to all of you who have read, voted and especially those who took the time to comment on either of these works.

My heart is full and my determination to continue is set. You're amazing. Truly.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!