Fountains and Wishes

Sanem and Frankie walked into the studio the next day excited to hear the details of their next performance.

Calling everyone together, Baris said, Settle down, settle down. I know you're all excited. Yes, guys, it's an amazing opportunity. Apparently the same corporation that put on the event the other night, loved it so much the owner wants us to do something similar in Rome next week. We leave on Thursday, rehearse most of the day on Friday, perform on Saturday at a beautiful theatre and return on Sunday.

Cheering and hugging each other, the group quieted back down so Baris could finish.

Make sure your passports are all in order and I'll take care of everything else. We will have just a small window of time for you to sightsee but remember the event is our priority. Ok, grab your gear and let's practice. We can do the same group routine since we have limited time, but Marco and Sanem, if you want to try the other routine you were working on recently, I'd love to show them a new couple's number from the two of you, Baris said.

Marco nodding his head along with Sanem said, I know exactly what you want. Sanem, let's get started.

Everyone dispersed and got busy with rehearsals. 

Sanem, Marco that looks amazing!! Baris yelled from the back of the studio. I love the Latin influence.

When they all took a break, Frankie asked Sanem how she was doing.

I don't really know but I have to set it aside to concentrate on this event, Sanem said with a sad smile. Besides, I have no idea where to begin looking for him. It's out of my hands. Besides, we're going to Rome! It's a dream come true for us both!

Nodding her understanding, she hugged her friend with a smile. She would do anything to see Sanem find that happiness again.

________________

Picking up his phone as he woke up early the next morning, Can put a call into his agent Mamut.

Good morning, my friend. How are you doing?, Mamut asked as he saw that it was Can.

I'm good. How are you? Can answered. How's the family?

All good on the home front. Teenagers are a handful but we're surviving. So, let's talk about Rome, ok? The producers of this new show were impressed with the success of Inadina Ask and even more impressed when they found out that you were fluent in Italian, he continued.

So what are they offering? What would this entail? Can asked, curious.

Well, we need to go to Rome next week to talk to them. The initial call was to ask if I thought you'd even be interested. Of course, you'd have to move there for several months. I know what that Budapest shoot was like for you but I really think this would be completely different, Mamut continued.

For one, you love Italy. Two, you love a challenge. And three, your female lead is gorgeous. She's the top actress right now in the country and is intrigued to meet you, Mamut said a bit suggestively.

Well, it doesn't matter to me what she looks like or that she's interested in meeting me. I do love Italy but we're talking, what..6-8 months at least? Can asked.

Here, I'm sending you her picture..just in case. And yes, that's about right. With the possibility of it being longer if it's successful. The production company has never tried bringing an actor from another country to play a lead role before. The audience would have to fall in love with a Turkish heartbreaker, Mamut teased.