Yachts and Meetings

Sanem and Frankie finally made it back to her apartment and just as they had planned, after they had each enjoyed a hot shower and some take out sushi, they caught up on their favorite show.

I love when he does that, Frankie yelled, pointing at the TV. The way he says "Okay" makes my knees weak!

Laughing, Sanem said, Me too, girl. I was so embarrassed when Baris asked me to share what I was smiling about!

You were having that daydream you keep telling me about with Can, weren't you? Frankie said laughing and throwing a pillow at her friend.

Yes I was! The one where I walk into a room and our eyes meet, we fall in love immediately and he proposes to me in Paris while we kiss on the Eiffel Tower in the rain, Sanem sighed, shoveling more popcorn into her mouth.

Keep dreaming, sister! Frankie said. But he is single according to what he's posted the last several months. Sounds like he had a bad breakup according to the reports but he never confirmed any of them.

Going back to their show, they laughed and swooned and finally fell asleep long after midnight.

_____________________

Sanem and the dance group were so excited about the opportunity to perform at an event for a big corporation the following weekend out on the Bosphorus. It was going to showcase Sanem and her lead partner, Marco.

She loved dancing with Marco because he had such a freedom that made her creativity shine through. He was from Brazil and was one of the best dancers and choreographers she had ever worked with.

They had been rehearsing for weeks after the opportunity came to Baris. It was a small event on large yacht that would stay anchored at the harbor but they were all excited to get their troupe's name out to some people with money.

Do you think we can really pull this off in such a short time, Marco? Sanem asked after a long practice.

Absolutely, mi hermosa Sanem. We're going to show them what real dancing is, Marco said with all certainty. She loved his confidence and that he wasn't afraid to take chances. 

Her parents, Perihan and Nehat, and sister Leyla, were disappointed they couldn't come to see her first big performance with her group but knew they would get other chances

Baba, Anne, I promise that the first performance that we do in a public setting, you will be on the front row, Sanem said when she visited them. Their Turkish restaurant was doing well during the busy summer season and Sanem was happy to see them thriving.

We are just so proud of you, Sanem, Perihan said, hugging her daughter tightly.

Anne, I need to breathe! she complained.

You need to eat is what you need to do. You are skin and bones. Are you not cooking? Should I send some food by later this week? Perihan said with a concerned faced.