Choreography and Tours

Walking into Mamut's office, Can, Roberto and Tahir sat down to go over the Italy trip and plans for the Break the Wall Tour.

Can, we talked about starting in Ankara, then Izmir, Cappadocia  and ending in Bursa. Is that still what you want to do? Mamut asked looking up from his laptop.

Shaking his leg up and down, Can answered, Yes that still works. I'd like to announce the dates on my IG account today. We would like to leave in about a week or so if we can get the venues squared away.

Yes, the venue in Ankara is all set. They're just waiting on confirmation of the date. The owners of the establishment are huge fans so they said they will accommodate whatever date works for you, Roberto said, holding his phone.

Tahir interjected, We also have to talk about security. We may need to hire some extra people if some of these bigger venues sell out to capacity.

Yes, I want everyone on the team safe, Can said. That's a priority to me. The one in Ankara is a nightclub if I remember correctly.

Roberto confirmed, That's right. It's a really big place and can hold up to about 350 people. I think that one will sell out quickly once we make the announcement. Again, the owners will close the establishment for the night so whoever is there is just there for the event. We can start selling tickets on the charity's website today if we're all good with that.

Everyone agreed and continued with the plans for the other 3 cities. Can took a break to make the IG post to get things rolling.

Are you ready to join me in the fight for our young people? Then join me in Ankara on April 11th for the first stop on our Break the Wall Tour sponsored by the Can Yaman for Children Foundation! Tickets go on sale today

Are you ready to join me in the fight for our young people? Then join me in Ankara on April 11th for the first stop on our Break the Wall Tour sponsored by the Can Yaman for Children Foundation! Tickets go on sale today. Info in my bio. Can't wait to meet you! #canyamanforchildren #breakthewalltour

Getting back to his agent's office, Can confirmed to Mamut that his priority was to get the tour started and have some time to think about the offer in Italy. His friends decided to leave it alone. They all knew Can well. He needed time to process and pushing him would end with disastrous results. They all agreed to talk again in a few weeks about the Italy project.

___________________

Sanem and Frankie walked into the studio ready for the day's rehearsals. They had an event in Ankara coming up and they were pretty excited about it.

The Italy event has definitely opened up some offers for us so I hope you're ready to travel around Turkey! The Ankara Music Festival has been booked for some time, as you know, but more opportunities are starting to come in as well, Baris said as they gathered.

So the event in Ankara is on the 10th. It's an outdoor event that will showcase some of Turkey's biggest music acts. They don't usually extend the invitation to dance groups but one of the investors heard about us and asked for us to attend.

We will basically open the show. I know we've only rehearsed for one number as a group but they gave us a little more time and I wanted to see if you and Marco are up for the challenge of creating something new in the short time we have left? he asked Sanem, smiling.