Dreams and Rainy Saturday Afternoons

Telling Roberto to book the first flight out to Madrid, Can watched as a man carried her off the stage. He thought his heart had stopped beating.

Frantically grabbing his phone and keys, he ran to the bedroom to find his passport. Chaos ensued as he threw open every drawer, the contents spilling everywhere.

Tahir, help me, please! he yelled as his friend came to help him.

Where was the last place you saw it, Can? he asked frantically trying to calm his friend.

I don't know Tahir! If I knew that I wouldn't be looking for it. I haven't seen it since Venice, Can said, his hands trembling and pushing his hair back violently off his face.

I need to go, Tahir, I need to get to her!! She needs me! Can kept yelling as they tore up his apartment.

Hold on, abi. Hold one. I texted Frankie when Sanem collapsed and she's answering me back, Tahir said.

Call her, let me talk to her, Tahir! Can begged.

Calling Frankie, Tahir asked her how Sanem was, putting it on speaker.

Tahir, I was just texting you back. I can't talk, it's crazy over here. I was at Sanem's parents house to watch the broadcast and now we're trying to get things together and get to the airport. Can I call you later? she said rushing around. She had put her phone on speaker as well, talking to Perihan and Nehat as they gathered a small bag of clothes.

Frankie, it's Can. Please, please Frankie tell me what's going on. I'm losing my mind. Roberto is getting me a flight out of her too but I need to know what they're saying about Sanem, Can said.

Suddenly he could hear Nehat on the phone. Frankie, is that Can I hear? he yelled.

Tahir and Can could hear Frankie's breathing change as she answered quietly, Yes, it is. I'm sorry. They called me worried about San...

Worried about her? He's worried about her now? After six months of silence? Tell him he is not welcome near her. Do you hear me, Frankie? Nehat yelled.

Yes, sir. I'll let him know, Frankie answered. Can could hear her walking away.

Taking him off of speaker, she whispered, Can I'm sorry. All we know is that she collapsed. Mia saw her a few months ago and she had lost weight, wasn't sleeping and had started taking pills for her nerves. None of us knew it had gotten this bad. The emergency medical team seemed to think she wasn't in mortal danger but her pressure had dropped significantly and she's severely dehydrated. As soon as I can, I'll keep you updated. But please, please Can. Don't come, she said and then they heard the dial tone.

Can collapsed on his bed, hung his head and cried bitter tears

Can collapsed on his bed, hung his head and cried bitter tears. Sobbing loudly, Roberto came in to see what had happened. Tahir pulled him back to the living room and filled him in.