Getaway car

~Daisy~

I walk into the stadium, holding hands with Jordyn. Cameras and people go crazy as we walk up to the suite. 

"I see Daisy Jones up in the suites tonight, welcome back." The reporter says through the speakers.

"And time to piss off some men." I smile as I sit.

"They can get over it, middle-aged losers." She puts her arm around my shoulder, "We're just three friends supporting him."

The team runs onto the field. We stand up, getting a closer look. "There he is babe." She bumps my hip as Logan runs.

"I've been talking to him a lot more recently, he seems happy again." Miles hands me a drink. 

"Really?" I look down at him. He's looking up at the suite, smiling. I look away at the TV, blushing, and his face pops up on the screen.

"She's here." He's saying looking up still but talking to his teammate next to him. His teammate shakes him, smiling and laughing. 

I sit down as the game continues. 

After the game, we walk around in the backrooms. Miles wanted, needed, to find Logan.

We walked for about thirty minutes before Logan walked out of the locker room and straight into us, "Yo dude, nice win today." Miles hugs him, whispering something.

I look up at him smiling, "Yeah, thanks, man."

He turns to me, "You want to get out of here or something?" 

I nod, "I'll see y'all tomorrow." I wave bye to Miles and Jordyn. 

"My cars waiting for me out there." He points to the door down the hall. 

"Let me guess, people wait out there?" He nods.

I sigh as we walk to the door.

He signals for the door to open and has the car door open, "Uh," I take a deep breath, "Do you think we could get out without being seen?" He shakes his head. 

I start walking to the door, holding my hand. "Just let them take the photos. I don't think these will harm you in any way." I look up at him.

He's right, I'm so used to hiding from them but being seen with him won't hurt me. I watch as he walks out the door and to the car. 

I follow behind, the cameras going crazy. I give small waves and smiles before getting in the car. 

"Where to boss?" The driver asks.

"My place is fine." The driver nods and starts driving.

"Your house huh?" He laughs.

"We can just have a few drinks, and you can meet my puppy." My eyes turn into hearts at the mention of a dog.

"I haven't seen anything about a dog." I raise my brow. 

"So you do stalk me." He lets out a small laugh. 

"Maybe." I rest my head on his shoulder.

"Well, I just got him, a month ago today."

We pull up to his house, the big gates closing us in. "Wow." I look up at the three-story house, "So much space." 

We walk through the front door, his dog greeting us. "This is Maxie." He picks her up.

Walking into the kitchen he says, "What are you up to next month." He gets two glasses and fills them up with wine, still holding Maxie.