Babe

~Daisy~

I woke up, the bright light blinding me and Logans' bare chest in front of me. "Sorry, did I wake you?"

"No not at all." I sit up, "Why are you still here?" I swing my legs off the bed, standing up. 

"I woke up late and I wanted to be here when Chris was here, just in case." He would be here soon since his lunch break was about to start and he's probably 'staying late' again. 

I stand up and walk to my bathroom to brush my teeth. I stare at the mirror at the mascara smudged on my face and the lipstick from last night, "Why didn't you tell me I look like this." I say as Logan walks into the bathroom. 

I open my pill bottle and take one of the tiny pills, down it with the water bottle on my counter. 

"You look beautiful." He kisses the side of my head. As Logan goes through my closet, I wash my face and brush my teeth.

"What are you doing in there?" I walk over.

"Just looking through." He touches the dresses hung up.

"Do you want to go out to lunch after Chris leaves? With the other too, if you want." 

He nods, "Yeah sure, or it could just be us." 

I smile and walk out into the living room, "Why are you smiling?" Jordyn says and I look up.

"Why the hell are you guys always here?" I repeat myself for the thousandth time. I hear Logan's footsteps leaving my room.

"Oh, I know why." She smiles. 

"Ok get out, Chris will be here and I don't want you three here." I point at them.

"But he can?" Gracie's voice was offended.

"Get out." I push them out. 

"So you just get rid of everyone fast." Chris walks in.

"This motherfu-." Jordyn starts to say.

"Out Jordyn." I shut the door in her face, "Uh, your stuff is in my room." I start walking, hoping he's following.

I pick up the box and hand it to him. "Here, that should be all."

"Come on babe." He touches my hand.

"Don't babe me, you just cheated on me. I'm not your babe." I hand him the box. 

"It was an accident." He takes the box from me. 

I take a deep breath, "How long?" He stays silent, "How Long, Chris." 

He takes a deep breath, "Since November." I freeze up.

"Why would you even get with me if you were having sex with her?" I shake my head, "Get out." I walk back into the living room. 

"Daisy baby." He follows me.

"Don't call me that. You don't get to call me that" I open the door. "Get out."

He does so and I slam the door behind him, "Daisy." Logan hugs me.

I slide down to the floor, him following me down. We sat on the floor as he held me tight, trying to calm me down. "You ok?" He whispers in my hair once I calmed down.

"Yeah." He lets go and I stand up. 

"Let me get changed and stuff so we can go get some food." I walk into my room, picking out some warm clothes. 

I go to the bathroom to do my makeup and put my clothes on, "Where are we going?" He walks in asking. 

"Somewhere that has mimosas." I finish my mascara and grab my jacket.