Christmases when you were mine

~Daisy~

"Merry late Christmas." I walk into my dad's house. I wanted him to have a place close by so I could visit him more, "I'm sorry we had to postpone, that movie went over the holidays." I hug him.

"Flower, where are your friends invited? And your boyfriend, I wanted to meet him." We pull away.

"Miles and Jordyn are on the way, and Chris is busy at work." I take a deep breath.

"What does he do?"

"Uh, marketing." I set my presents down on the coffee table.

"And what about Logan? I invited him to come."

"Oh, I don't know. He's probably with his wife." I shrug. 

 "Jax, get down here." My dad yells out. Jax was back from college this weekend so it was the only time I could get down here. 

I hear his footsteps down the stairs.

"Dad it's eleven, so early." He groans, rubbing his eyes.

"Jax, it is our Christmas celebration." I pull him in for a hug. He rolls his eyes but accepts it. 

"Daisy, would you like a glass of wine?"My dad walks out of the kitchen, holding a glass of red wine. 

"I'll never turn down a drink." He hands it to me. 

"Can I get one?" Jax perks up.

"don't be stupid." My dad laughs.

"Come on, Daisy was drinking at my age." My eyes widen. 

"Don't be a liar, I never drank til I was the legal age." I lie. 

"Don't make lies up about your sister." My dad stands up for me. I let out a small laugh and stuck my tongue out at him. 

We sat on the couch and opened up presents. I already had Christmas with my friends so we weren't going to wait for them. 

"The party is here!" Jordyn walks in, holding up a bottle of wine, "What's up Papa Marley." She hugs him.

"Hello, Jordyn." He smiles. 

I keep watching the door as Miles walks in, "DJ." He walks up to me, hugging me, "I saw you in that wedding dress, you looked beautiful." I smile wide. 

"Thank you, Miles."

I was having a conversation with Miles until I heard, "Logan, I didn't think you would make it." From my dad.

"Well, how could I miss out on another Marley Christmas." He smiles, hugging my dad. 

I excuse myself from Miles and walk over to Logan, "Where is Catherine? and Gracie?" I look up at him.

"We're fighting right now, so she didn't want to come." His eyes were sad.

"I'm sorry." I hug him.

"And Gracie is busy with who knows what."

Once we separated, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a velvet box. "Since we were so busy filming on Christmas, I wanted to give you your gift now since we didn't have time." He hands me the box. 

"Logan, you didn't have to." I smile.

"Open it." And I did. I look at the silver necklace with a diamond attached, along with matching earrings and a ring. 

"Oh my, Logan. This is too much, you didn't have to" I look up at him

"Yes I did, I've always needed to put a ring on your finger so." I look into his eyes.