Chapter 46 - The New Promise

A/N: Video at the side. Just pretend that's Ella singing LOL. XP

And dedicated to UnePetitPissenlit for another awesome banner! I just found out that your name stands for a flower in French. I was wondering why it was so long. ^_^ Haha. :)

...................................................................................................

Chapter 46 – The New Promise

       "Uuuugh..." Kristina groaned loudly as she buried her head on her pillow. The rays of sunlight were waking her up through her window. Usually, she would gladly respond to it and wake up, but today, she was cursing the damn sun. Her head hurt like hell. She wondered what could've happened yesterday that got her like this.

       "Are you awake?" a voice asked.

       "No," she bitterly replied. There was a silence for about five seconds. Then—

       "GAAAAAAH!"

     She sat up immediately, throwing her sheets away when she recognized the voice. Kristina pointed an accusing finger at him and gave him a startled expression. Daniel, on the other hand, looked away. "You're... You're in my room again! What do you want?!"

     She noticed that he kept staring at the door. "Why aren't you answering me you butthead?!"

       "Put on some clothes first." He mumbled, forcing himself not to laugh.

     Confused, Kristina looked down to see herself wearing nothing but her underwear. Her entire face became a tomato instantly. She pulled her sheets up and released an ear-piercing screech. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

     Ten minutes later...

     Kristina got dressed in her usual oversized t-shirt and shorts. Her face was still pink from embarrassment. She had no idea why she was half-naked and why her clothes were on the floor. All she knew was that her head was spinning and she needed an explanation. Daniel was waiting outside her room.

       "I'm done." She announced in a cold tone.

     Daniel went in and advanced to the chair beside her desk like he owned the place. This sent Kristina's nerves popping one after another. She folded her arms against her chest and sat on her bed in front of him. She gave him an intense look to show how clearly irritated she was because of him, but the real reason was because of her stupid headache.

       "Explain." She said through her teeth.

     Instead of being serious, he decided to play another joke on her. He folded his arms as well and crossed his legs. He looked at her mischievously and smirked. "Don't tell me you don't remember last night?"

       "Last night what?" she asked, irritated.

     Daniel thought of that time when they rode on the Monster Coaster. "You kept clinging to me, begging me to stop the ride."

     Kristina's eyes shot open. "W-What ride?"

     He sighed. "Aah. You don't remember. Tsk tsk. And it was such a fun ride too."

       "BUTTHEAD WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! WHAT DID I DO LAST NIGHT?!" she yelled. The way he put it, it was as if she did something really bad. She felt chills crawl up until her spine. An unwanted doubt crossed her mind. "Argh! What did I do?! I can't remember anything at all! My head hurts damn it!"