Chapter 11 - The Kiss of Death

A/N: Dedicated to KeyTree004 for the cute banner! Thank you!

______________________________________________________________________

       "What are you doing here?!" Kristina shouted. She snatched her teddy bear from Daniel's hands and kept her distance away from him.

    "I figured you'd do something like this, so I got ahead of you," Daniel stood up from the bed and began observing Kristina's room. "Your room didn't change at all."

    "That doesn't give you the right to barge in my room like this! Get out!!!" she stomped her feet.

    "Jeez you're so loud," he pulled his left ear.

    "GET OUT I SAY!!!"

  Daniel lied down on Kristina's bed with a relaxed position and folded his arms. "No."

  Kristina couldn't hold it anymore. She wanted to beat this guy up, but she calmed herself down. "F-Fine," she clenched her teeth. She took her clothes from her closet and headed towards the door.

    "Where are you going?" Daniel asked.

    "I'm going to the bathroom to change," her eye twitched. She was really trying hard to control her anger. Daniel probably noticed, so he decided to annoy her more. He wondered what she would do if she finally snapped.

    "Why don't you just change here?" he sat up.

    "Are you crazy?!" Kristina exclaimed, and the breathed. "N-No. You can lie down there and do whatever you want. Just don't touch anything, you got me?" she said.

  Before Daniel could retort to what she said, Kristina already slammed the door close and ran towards the bathroom. He lied down on the bed again and laughed. "Heh. Silly girl."

  After she finished changing, Kristina dashed to her room. She didn't trust Daniel alone in her there; who knows what's in that idiot's head? She quickly opened the door and found him flat on the bed as if he never moved. "Took you long enough," he muttered.

 Kristina sighed. At least he didn't do anything stupid.

    "Hey slave," Daniel called out with a rude tone. "What the heck are you wearing?" he looked at Kristina from head to toe. She wore a big, grey, baggy shirt with a "Who farted?" sign with red, bold letters printed at the back. It was also too long for her because of her height. She wore shorts underneath the big shirt, and a pair of white bunny slippers.

    "Why?!" Kristina folded her arms. "This is my dad's favorite shirt and I always wear dad's shirts. I like big shirts. You got a problem with that?" She glared at him.

    "Nothing," Daniel snorted. "You look cute with that kind of get-up."

    "Shut up," she took her brush and tied her hair into a neat bun.

  While she was fixing herself up, Daniel kept staring at her from behind, but Kristina didn't notice. Suddenly, he stood up. "Something smells burnt."

  Kristina sniffed the air and then remembered, "Oh crap the soup!"

She ran downstairs and found the casserole steaming black smoke everywhere. In a panic, Kristina quickly took the lid with her bare hands and ended up burning hand. "Aish!" she bit her lip.

    "Stupid," Daniel said from behind.

  She ignored his comment and clumsily dropped the bowl she was holding. The bowl shattered into large pieces on the floor. "Oh no..."