Chapter 7 - Dangerous Relationship

Kristina rushed downstairs and snatched a loaf of bread from the table. "Crap. I'm late! I'm leaving, mom!" she yelled as she quickly swallowed the bread whole. She wore a pair of skinny jeans, a navy blue blouse, a large grey sweater and her usual sneakers. "Wait! Daniel is--" her mom chased her,

     When Kristina opened their door, there he was, standing beside the fence, resting his back against it.

     "...here," Kristina's mother continued.

Her jaw dropped. Noticing that Kristina and her mom finally went out, Daniel walked towards Kristina. "Stay back!" she made a fighting stance. Daniel snorted, snatched her hand and pulled her closer to him. "Stay back I say!" Kristina made a fuss.

       "Shut up," Daniel muttered. "Hurry up, we're gonna be late. Go sit in the car."

      "Huh?! Y-You can drive?!" Kristina looked shocked.

      "No duh," he replied. He walked Kristina to the front seat and slammed the door close after she went inside. "Aunty, we're leaving!" he honked.

      "Goodbye my little love birds!" Kristina's mom happily waved her handkerchief at them.

  As the car drove away, Kristina sank in the front seat. She kept stealing glances at Daniel, who was calmy driving the car, not bothered at all. "Daniel," she said.

      "Yes, Poopy?" he joked. Kristina folded her arms and looked at him intensely. "Whoa. What's up?" he asked.

      "What's up?" she said in a sarcastic way. She ducked down to her seat, her bangs covering her eyes. Kristina began shaking, her shoulders looked as if they vibrated. Suddenly, she made an evil laugh. "Hohoho..." Then she glared at Daniel. "I'll show you what's up!"

  She began stranggling Daniel, choking him to death. "H-Hey!!!" Daniel turned the wheel. He lost control of the car and outside it looked like a drunkard was driving. "Do you wanna die?! Let go of me you savage woman!" he screamed out of breath. "YOU DIE!!! DIE!!! DIE!!! DIE!!!" Kristina looked like a demon, her eyes looked as if they were glowing red. Anyone could tell, she was still pissed about last night.

  After ten more minutes, the car, turning left to right, stopping and moving, finally arrived at the front gate of the school. "W-We're here..." Daniel said in an exhausted tone. Both he and Kristina looked like they just woke up from bed. Their hairs were really messy, their clothes were all wrinkled, and their faces looked like they've just gone through a war. As they got down from the car, Kristina slammed the door close and stomped towards the hall. Daniel was calmly walking behind her with an irritated look on his face. They didn't notice that the people all around the hall kept whispering about the two of them.

    When they finally entered the classroom, everybody just stopped doing what they were doing and started to stare at them both. In a really creepy way. Daniel went to his seat and sat down as if nothing was happening. He wasn't bothered, no-- he didn't actually care. On the other hand, when Kristina sat down, she heard the whispers of her classmates. "It's them."  "Look at that guy..."   "I didn't know that the pres could actually act like that."

    It irritated the hell out of Kristina. She was about to stand up and pound their faces when Ella entered the classroom and quickly approached her. "Jeez!" Ella shouted. "Don't you guys have anything better to do?! Tina, come here for a sec."

    Ella pulled Kristina outside the room and laid her back against the wall, arms folded. "Have you heard?" she began.

     "Heard what?" Kristina asked with blank face.