Chapter 33 - Under the Same Roof (Day Two)

A/N: Don't kill me for updating this late! Something BIG happend so... :/

Anyways, to make up for it, I made this chap longer. I mean REALLY longer. ^^

...........................................................................

       "No I do not like strawberry-print undies! Shut up, stupid! And where have you been for the past two days?!" Kristina barked at the grinning boy beside the door. Kristopher skipped gleefully towards her and hugged her before she could even dodge.

       "I missed you too Tinz!"

       "What the he-- let me go you octopus-headed boss monkey!" she grabbed both his arms and twisted them, making him squirm slightly. He sighed and grinned like an idiot.

       "Aaw. You just couldn't wait to hold my hands again couldn't ya? Keep it down Tinz, there are people watching." He teased. Kristina's eyes widened as her brows twitched in irritation.

       "AHEM." Daniel and Daniella interrupted at the same time. Daniel was giving Kristina a disapproving look while Daniella pretended to smile and tease the both of them.

         "You two are so a-do-ra-ble!!!" she chirped. She secretly pinched the back of her hand. She kept her smile wide as she glanced at Kristopher, but Kristopher didn't look at her once. Daniella bit her lower lip.

         "Hey strawberry-prints," Daniel said. "Tell him what we did last night."

     Kristina glared at his direction and roughly let go of Kristopher. "SHUT UP!"

     Kristopher, on the other hand, was intrigued and wanted to persist on teasing. Since he was absent for the last two days, he couldn't let an opportunity to see Kristina's interesting expressions and reactions pass by. He continued teasing to make up for those two days he wasn't around.

       "Tinz, you cheated on me?" He mock-gasped. "What did you do with him last night?"

       "We played in her room," Daniel replied. These two joined forces, will Kristina be able to handle them?

       "I kicked his butt." She countered.

       "Oh my," Kristopher gently pressed his delicate fingers on his mouth. "Tinz you didn't-- with Danny-- Oh my. Bad, bad!"

     Kristina snapped her head at his direction and unexpectedly threw him a punch in the face but he dodged just in time since he knew she'd do that. "Jeez! Stupid perverts! I can't even understand what's going on in your polluted minds!"

       "You're too sly Poopy," Daniel smirked. "Pretending to be innocent. You know what we mean."

       "Yeah," Kristopher nodded in agreement. Daniella silently took small steps backward. She kept glancing at Kristopher, hoping he'd notice and look at her as well, just like last time. But he didn't. It's like he didn't even know she existed. She wondered if it was about that incident a few days ago; when she pretended to kiss Daniel in front of him and Kristina.

       "What the hell?!" Kristina's fists were trembling. Ella patted her best friend's shoulders and calmed her down with an amused face. She motioned for Daniella to help her before this girl transforms to "Spartan Pres" mode again.

     Daniella was staring blankly down her feet and she dragged herself towards Kristina. She forced another smile upon rubbing her friend's arm. "Relax Tina. They're just joking."

       "Yeah," Ella nodded. "You know how they've always been."

     Kristina took a deep breath and glared hard at the two boys. "Whatever."