Chapter 30 - Under the Same Roof (Day One)

A/N: 20,000 reads! :o Thank you guys so much! And sorry for the late ud. xx

____________________________________________________

       "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!" Ella screamed at the top of her lungs. Her voice seemed to echo and shake the entire high school building. Kristina had just told her about last night's incident, and how her mother left Daniel to take care of her during the four days and three nights they'll be gone. They were leaving for Hawaii today, and Kristina was not in a very good mood because of that.

       "Shhh!" she covered Ella's mouth and pinched her arm. "Shut up! If our nosy classmates find out about this, there's no doubt they'll get the wrong idea and spread false rumors again!" she said, almost begging.

     Ella's voice began muffling behind Kristina's palm, although it was pretty obvious that she was shrieking in delight and joy. Her partner in crime #1: Lizzy, had actually went as far to leave these two alone under the same roof for three nights? It was getting exciting, too exciting that she couldn't contain her giggles.

       "Ella you're getting annoying," Kristina said in a serious tone. "I'm telling you this because I need your help. Sleep over tonight, please!"

     As much as Ella wanted to come to her best friend's house and sneak up on her and Daniel, she decided not to spoil Lizzy's plan. This was going to be a great opportunity for Daniel as well. That is, if he decides to tease her and steal a few kisses again. Ella then remembered...

       "Oh my gosh Tina," she took Kristina's hand off her mouth and squeezed her arms. "You told him to act like a dog the whole time didn't you? Didn't you?!"

       "Yeah," Kristina replied. "That way, nothing will go wrong."

     Ella's jaw literally dropped on the floor. Nothing will go wrong? How is she so sure about that? This girl is too innocent! Beyond innocent-- this girl is dense! Clueless! Ignorant!

       "Tina, you do understand what that means, do you?" Ella inquired, raising a brow at her serious but confused friend.

       "It means he'll act like a dog and obey my every command?" she said, more like a question. Ella sighed with a mixture of giggles. Kristina wasn't aware of anything at all. Her best friend put an arm around her shoulder and snorted.

       "No. It means he'll literally act like a dog and will maybe lick your face."

     Kristina's eyes widened as she jumped away from Ella. She remembered yesterday, when Daniel got annoyed with her demands so he licked her lips to get revenge. For her, it was a horrible memory. Horrible, because it meant Daniel won again, and she hated losing, especially to him.

       "No. No! No, no no! That can't happen! Not again! Ella! Please I'm begging you! Sleep over tonight! I'll give you the whole fridge if you'd like!" Kristina shook her head violently.

     Ella just laughed. "Although the offer is tempting, I can't, Tina. My older sister has a cheerleading competition tomorrow, and I promised her that I'll be at their general rehearsal tonight. So I can't sleep over at your house. You'll just have to do with Daniel."

     Kristina felt like the whole world landed on her shoulders followed by Jupiter and Uranus. She peered over her shoulder where she found her butthead fiance and Ella's partner in crime #2, Daniella, sitting on their desks and having a friendly conversation. Daniel met Kristina's eyes and both of them averted their gazes from each other almost too quickly, it was too obvious.