Chapter 21 - Daniel's Command

A/N: UNEDITED. Look guys, I'm so sorry for updating late again. My laptop's on crack and I can't access the internet. I'm using my mom's computer for now and I'm sort of in a rush agaaaaain. Don't mind the messy spacings alright? Sooorry! I'll fix it later!

_____________________________________________________________________

       "You're joking," Kristina's jaw was on the floor, same with all the other students crowding over the bulletin board. The results of last week's midterm was already posted, and she couldn't believe what she was seeing. "This has got to be some sick joke...right?"

       "Wow," Daniel said beside her. Everyone turned their heads at his direction. Apparently, the news of their little bet accidentally slipped out of Ella's mouth, and Trisha's, and Cassey's, and Sean's...

       "Trust me Poopy, I tried my hardest to get some of the answers wrong," he shrugged his shoulders. It only made Kristina's knuckles crack. Everybody's spot in the ranking were the same as always, except for her. Instead of being first as usual, she was placed on second. You can guess who was at the top.

        "Amazing..." Ella gasped. "The gap of your scores are just by four points! Geniuses..."

       "The pres lost."

       "The new kid beat the demon!"

       "Poor Tina... I wonder what Daniel's gonna make her do this time?"

      Gossips instantly took over the stunned silence. Disappointment, anger, confusion and panic went over Kristina's whole body. She cleared her throat loudly and everybody shut up to hear what she was about to say. She faced Daniel; he looked at her with his usual doe-like eyes and both hands inside his pockets. A smug look was slowly curling up his lips.

       "Fine," she said. "I lost this time. What's your stupid command?

       "I wonder what?" Daniel could't help but say. In truth, he already had something in mind, but he wanted to tease her more. Kristina, Ella and all of their nosy classmates were anxious to know what his command will be. "Hmm..."

       "Stop stalling and say it already!" she barked. Just as she said that, everybody turned their heads behind her to see the young celebrity jogging towards her with a stupid grin plastered on his face. "TIIIIIINZ!!!! I MISSED YOU!!!"

       "Kristopher..." she groaned and slapped her forehead. He jumped and hugged her before she could even punch his face. "Get off me you big monkey!!!"

       "I missed you too Tinz!" He squeezed her.

       "SHUT UP!!!"

   Daniel sighed and grabbed Kristopher's back collar. He took him like a puppy and placed him away from Kristina. He was already wearing the school uniform. Kristopher shoved his hand away and glared at him. Their eyes were shooting electricity at each other. Everyone was wearing grins and smirks on their faces upon seeing the two boys fight while the dense Kristina was completely oblivious.

       "May I help you, Daniel?" Kristopher asked, gritting his teeth. He was clearly annoyed that Daniel pulled his collar for the nth time.

       "Yeah," he narrowed his eyes. "You can fetch my books and I'll have two orders of Kung-Pao chicken please."

       "Ha-ha," the young celebrity mock-laughed. "You're--"

       "Would you two just shut up and go to class?" Kristina rolled her eyes and passed by between them. Ella and their group trailed after her towards the classroom.