Chapter 2:Meet and Greet

Published: September 21, 2015

Edited: June 28, 2017

Edited Again: September 14, 2017

~·~

(A/N: I know I've used this title for a different story but I couldn't think of any other title.)

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I wake to the sound of my annoying ass alarm clock. I walk across the room and turned my alarm off. And walked back to my bed and fell back onto it, pulling the covers over my body.

"Levi! Time to get up!" My father shouts bursting through the doorway, just as I was drifting back to sleep. 

"Ugh!" Was the only thing I could manage to say and brought the covers over my face. 

"Come on, Levi!" He says pulling the covers off my body. I'm just in my t-shirt and sweat pants. 

"It's Saturday..." I say burying my face in my pillow. 

"Yes it is. And you know what today is." He says.

"Uh. Today is..." I trail on as I tried to remember what today was, my face still buried in my pillow, "Oh yeah. Dinner." 

"Exactly." He says with a smile on his face, "Come on. Get yourself ready." 

"But we don't leave until 4, dad." I mutter with a frown.

"Well this is the time to get your outfit ready for later. We have to dress nicely." He informs.

"Dad, it's not like we're going to a prom." I state. 

"Well. Don't you want to make a first impression?" 

"Fine..." I sigh. 

"Come on. Get up, eat breakfast and go find yourself a nice outfit. Maybe wear a suit. A suit would fit you well nicely."

"Alright." I say, groggily getting out of my bed. 'He really wants us to look all gentleman like later doesn't he?' "Tch."

Reader's POV
I woke up early as I usually do. I take a shower. Brushed my teeth. Changed. And I went downstairs for breakfast. I'm once again greeted by my mother's smiling morning face and the smell of her pancakes. Another little smile formed on my lips.

"So here's the plan. Before they arrive, we going to need to clean up and organize the whole house." She says. 

"Why?" 

"Well, my fiancé's son, he likes to be clean no matter what. So that means before 5 'o' clock, we need to clean up the entire house." She informs. 

"But don't I need to get ready by 5?" I ask.

"Then before 4 we need get done." She says. 

"Alright." I say. She puts the plate of pancakes in front me. And we begin.

{Time Skip to 4}

So we cleaned up and organized the whole house. We cleaned behind the refrigerator, the TV. We cleaned, we mopped, we vacuumed, we wiped, we organized. We did everything to make sure there is absolutely no sign of dust anywhere. 

'I'm going to live my life with a germaphobe? Geez. That means cleaning every single dayEspecially washing the dishes.' I shiver the thought of washing the dishes.

I put the cleaning supplies away and head to my room. I went to the closet and pulled out my (f/c) dress. It wasn't too tight nor too loose. I slipped it on. Went to my mirror did my hair. I put my (h/c) hair into a braid which laid onto my shoulder (Edit: or not if you have short hair). Put on lipstick. I looked in the mirror at myself, I smile softly.

I come downstairs and my mother is also already all dressed up. She looked so beautiful. She looked a lot younger. "You look perfect, (Y/n)." She compliments. 

"Thanks. You too, mom. You look like you're 25 years old all over again."

 "Aw shucks." She laughs, "You look like your five all over again." I smile very wide and squinted one eye and put up a peace sign up against my cheek. I looked as you could say "kawaii". Nah nah nah.

I was still in the stairway. I forgot something in my room and ran back up to get it. There was a knock on the door. "Coming!" My mother shouts speed walking over to the door. She opens it, "Hi!" She greets happily. I come back down with my phone and see a man at the doorway. 

"Hi."He says and gives my mom a hug. He must be the fiancé.

"Come in, come in."My mother ushers. When they do, my mother walks up to a raven haired boy, "Oh it's so nice to meet you!" 

"(Mother's Name), this is my son, Levi."

'Levi?! No wonder he looked familiar!'   I stood there frozen in shock. I barely recognized him, with him and with a suit and all. 

"John, I want you to meet my daughter, (Y/n)." My mother says walking them over to the stairway, "(Y/n), I want you to meet my fiancé, John Ackerman, and his son, Levi." I walk down the stairs slowly. (Edit: Changed his name from John to Derrick. I don't like either names but John seemed worse.((Edit: It's back to John now, I don't know why...)))

When I get to the end, out of nowhere Mr.Ackerman gives me a bear hug, "You must my new step daughter! It is very nice to meet you!" He says cheerfully.

"I-It's very n-nice to meet y-you Mr.A-Ackerman." I say while he squeezes me tightly. 

"Oh please, (Y/n), just call me John. And later when me and your mother get married, you can just call me dad." He says still hugging me. I look over John's shoulder and see Levi looking at us with a disgusted face. His face a bit pink. I didn't blame him. It's not like everyday when your dad randomly hugs someone he just met.

He lets me go. John kinda nudges me toward Levi. His face all pissed off looking. "H-Hi, Levi. I-I'm (Y/n)." I say, pretending that this is the first we have met. 

He sneers, "Oi, brat. I already know who you are." 

"Y-You do?" I asked, playing dumb. He remembers me. 

"Of course I do. You were that annoying kid that I used to hang out with." He says coldly. Well, so much for trying to start fresh.

"Oh, so you two have met before?" My mother asks, surprised. 

"Yeah." I say awkwardly. It was all quiet. 

Then mother broke the silence, "So, while I make dinner, (Y/n), why don't you go show Levi around the house?" She asks. 

I didn't want to stay with this germaphobe, "Oh, no, mom, it's all right. Why don't I help you make dinner?" I offer, almost desperately. 

John takes my shoulder, "Oh no worries, (Y/n), I'll help your mother with dinner. Why don't you spend time with Levi. Get to know him better."

After he says that, Levi makes his signature "tch" sound in annoyance and rolls his eyes. "Alright." I sigh I'm defeat. John pats me on the shoulder and goes into the kitchen with my mother.

I turn to face Levi, "Alright, let's g-" But he cuts me off by grabbing a hold of my arm and pulling towards him roughly.

"If you're going to show me around your shitty house, just letting you know that if it is not clean as I expect it to be, then I am going to make you regret your mother is marrying my father." He hisses coldly at me.

His grey eyes pierced into mine like daggers. I nodded out of fear and he let's me go, "Come on. Give me a tour of your dumb ass home." He orders. 

'Well he's going to be a whole lot of fun to be with.'