Chapter 12:Getting Close

It's been two whole months since Levi and his father moved in with you and your mother.

You kept your promise and got Levi his new cleaning supplies. He has never been as satisfied as he was. Ever.

{Flashback}
"Alright, brat. I helped you with your speech, now you owe me my new cleaning supplies."Levi says as he crossed his arms looking at you.

"Don't worry, Levi. You'll get what I promised to get you. As soon as I hand this speech in. Tomorrow."You say. He sighs and rolled his eyes,"You better."He says,"I didn't stay up until 2 in the morning to help you with your dumbass speech for nothing."

"Geez. Don't worry, Levi. You'll get your damn cleaning supplies. Trust me."

"Tch. Right. Now get out."He says as he opened his door. You roll your eyes and walk out of his room.

A couple days later, you went to the store and bought cleaning supplies. When you got home, Levi was in the dining room cleaning, as usual.

"Hey, asshole."

"What is it, dumbass."

"A promise is a promise. Here. Your stupid cleaning supplies."You say as you through the bag of cleaning stuff onto the table. Levi turns around and dashes towards the bag. Once he sees what's in the shopping bag.

A weird smile appears on his face. He gathers all of the cleaning supplies into his arms. As if he's hugging it. You roll your eyes.

"Tch... Weirdo..."You say as you walk away. "Thanks."You hear him say. "What?"You say.

"I said thanks. What are you? Fucking deaf?"He asks harshly. "WHAT??!! I'M FUCKING DEAF!!! WHAT DID YOU SAY???!!!!"You shout loudly.

"Tch."Was all he said and put his precious cleaning supplies down. And continued to clean. You walk away smirking. "Your welcome..."You say quietly so he doesn't hear.
{Flashback Over}

You were pretty thankful Levi helped you with your speech. Because, now your going to be elected sooner or later. The students of the school found your speech to be inspiring and interesting.

You were getting high ratings on wining this student council election. All thanks to Levi.

Speaking of which, you two have somewhat formed, but slowly, a bond with each other. Yes, you two can be jerks to one another, but it seemed to be much more better that way.

But, you two still hated each other for some reason. You were in your room studying until you hear a knock on your door. "Come in."

Levi comes in. "What is it, jackass?" "I got you something, dipshit."He says. You look up at him with a raised eyebrow,"You? Got something for me? Bullshit."You say.

"Oh yeah?"He says as he tosses a black little box onto your desk. You look up at him and look back down on the box. Back up at him and down at the box.

"Well? Open it."He says. You take the box and open the lid. You slightly blush. It was a silver bracelet that had your name encrusted into it. It was beautiful. "L-Levi... Thanks..."You say blushing.

"Tch. Whatever, brat."He says. He walks out of your room without saying another word. You didn't even know why he got you a bracelet. But, you smile at the gift. You take the bracelet out of the box and put it on. It fitted perfectly.

"(Y/n), sweetie! Dinner's ready!"Your mother says from downstairs. "Coming!"You say. You walk out of your room and head to the dining room. Food was set up on the table along with the silverware and plates.

Levi was sitting in his seat. In your father's seat. You sat down. Levi looks at your wrist and the corner of his lips slightly go up. Then goes back down into a scowl. Everyone gets their food onto their plates and begin to eat.

"So, (Y/n)."Your mother says. "Hm?" "How's the election coming along?" "It's going great, mom. I got highest ratings and after a week, I might get a high chance on being President or Vice."You exclaim.

"That's great, honey!"Your mother says giving you hug. You return it and she gets back in her seat. "Hey, (Y/n)?"

"Yes, John?" "Where'd you get that neat bracelet?"He asks. "Oh um Levi got this for me."

"Aww. That's sweet, Levi."Your mother says. Levi doesn't say a word but eat his food. About halfway of eating, a phone starts ringing. We all look around and it was Levi's phone.

Levi goes into his pocket and picks up,"Hello? Oh hey.... What?... I don't know I'm eating dinner with um my "family".... Sure... Alright I'm coming over right now... Okay bye..."He hangs up. He gets up from his seat and takes his dishes to the kitchen.

He cleans his own mess up. Once he's done doing whatever he's doing, he heads for the front door and grabs his coat an gets his shoes on.

"Where are you going, Levi."You ask,"Just curious."

"Tch. It's none of your business."He says. "Levi."John says sternly. Levi sighs and rolls his eyes,"I'm going out to see some friends."

"Like who?"You ask. "People." You raise an eyebrow. Levi groans,"Old friends. Farlan. Isabel. Others."He says.

"Oh alright. Have fun."You say going back to eating dinner. You two were only nice to each other when your mother and John were around.

"Yeah. Right."He says as he rolled his eyes. "Bye."He says. "Bye."You, your mother and John say in sync. Levi gives you guys a look for a few seconds then looks away shaking his head and leaves the house.

The three of you shrug and get back to eating dinner.

{La Time Skip}

You guys finished eating dinner and clean up. After that, you go to your room, took a shower, brushed your teeth, got into your pj's which were just pj shorts and a t-shirt. You went to bed, and fell asleep.

A/N: OH MA GASH OH MY GOSH OH MY FLIPPITY DIPPITY GOSH OH MY GAD DAMN GOODNESS!!!!! I AM ALMOST UP TO 2K READS!!!!! ACHIEVEMENT!!! Why am I getting so excited? Meh. Anyway, thank you guys so much for... Everything? I guess? But take credit for yourselves! You deserve it! For being such lovely, beautiful (kinda sounded a bit pedo like...), amazing, supportive, etc. and look at me! I'm ugly as fuck.... *gives a awkward smile* *dies inside* *goes into corner and starts being shady* I'll be over here...