Chapter 10:Bossy

Published: July 8, 2015

Edited: September 18, 2017

I sit at my desk and take out my books. I needed to study. That's all I needed to do. I open my textbook and I started to study.

{A Maaaaagical 1 Hour Tiiiime Skiiiiiip}

I was STILL studying and then there was a knock on my bedroom door. "Yes?" 

"(Y/n)?" It was mom. 

"Yes, mom?" 

"Can you go upstairs to tell Levi that dinner is almost done?" 

"Alright." I get up from my desk and walk out. We had this extra room on the third floor so mom thought of giving it to Levi. He was lucky enough that there was also a washroom up there, which was connected to his room.

I lazily walk up the 5 stairs. I mean, 5 stairs is a lot to walk up if you're feeling like a lazy ass couch potato. I knock on is door repeatedly. I didn't stop knocking, and was apparently not really paying attention, until the door suddenly opened,"What do you wa-"But was cut off because I accidentally punched him straight into the face. I look up and see Levi pinching his nose giving me a death glare.

As I continued to look at him, my eyes may or may not have "accidentally" trailed downwards. Levi was dripping wet and was completely naked even though he had a towel around his waist covering his lower half of his body. I really couldn't stop looking at his eight pack. His black hair was dripping wet. Droplets fell down his very structured body. How could've I have not known he was taking a damn shower.

"Oi, brat. What do you want?"He asks in a very cold tone. That immediately snaps me out of my trance. I could feel my cheeks getting hot. And I was sure that it was beyond the many shades of red then it should be. "U-Uhm.... Mom s-said that um dinner's r-ready and... Uh..."I couldn't really think of anything else to say but sheepishly scratch the nape of my neck and not make any eye contact.

He raises an eyebrow,"Really? That's it?" "What do you mean,'That's it'?"I ask looking at him straight into his steel blue eyes. 'Don't look down. Don't look down. Don't look down...'

"The way you were knocking on my door was sounded more than dinner was ready."

"Then what did it sound like then?"

"It sounded like there was a murderer in the house."

"Soon you will be murdered if you don't get you ass down stairs." I say crossing my arms.

"And soon you will be if you keep on staring at me like you want me." He says teasingly with a smirk. 

My cheeks feel like they were burning, "Y-You wish! And that's really messed up. We're supposed to siblings." I stammer. 

Levi holds up his index finger, "Correction: 'Step' siblings. And I you were just staring at me." He says leaning against the doorway.

"Was not." I say with my arms still crossed, quickly looking away.

"Was too." He says bluntly.

"Was not." I say looking at him glaring.

"Was. Too." He says glaring at me also.

"Was. Not."

"Was. Too."

"Was not!" I yell.

He covers his ears, "Oi, brat. I'm right here, there's no need to yell." 

"Just hurry the fuck up." I say rolling my eyes, walking away. 

"Tch. Whatever." He says rolling his eyes as well, closing his door.