Chapter 11:Nagging

Published: August 25, 2015

Edited: September 18, 2017

"He did?" (Y/n) asks curiously. 

"Yeah." 

"He remembers me?" She asks. 

"Yeah." I say again. She's quiet for a moment. 

"Oh..." It was quiet unlike me walking heavy steps since I'm still carrying her. "How is he?" She asks. 

"He's fine." I respond. 

"How's Isabel?"She asks.

"I... I don't know." I say. 

"What do you mean you 'don't know'?" She asks. 

"I didn't ask Farlan how she was. I was too busy talking about other things since I haven't seen him since grade school." 

"What were you two talking about?"

"Nothing that you should be worrying about." I shrug. We reach the living room and I throw (Y/n) off my shoulder onto the couch. 

"Ow..."She mumbles. 

"You're going to say that more than once after a while. This might be our daily routine." I say, walking off to the dinner table and leaving (Y/n) on the couch confused.

(Y/n)'s POV
A/N:I have finally found out that I have been doing the POV's wrong so I fixed it! Yay! I can totally see that you don't give a single crap....😔 Eh, whatever😬! I'm an idiot after all! (ω)

"The daily routine would be me being thrown onto the couch multiple times?" I ask raising an eyebrow as I get up from the couch walking to the dining room. 

"What do you think, idiot?" He asks coldly. 

"Levi, be nice." John says sternly.

Levi rolls his eyes letting out a "tch" as he sat down in his seat. His seat was the same as when we had our first dinner together here. He sat in my father's seat, which now I don't really mind.

We ate dinner and we were finished cleaning up. Levi, of course insisted of doing the dishes. John and mom insisted we get together as a family, of course Levi and I gave each other a look and shook our heads making up excuses.

"I have to study more and ace my classes if I want to be in student council... So yeah." Was my excuse as I headed up to my room. 

"I have things to do..." Was Levi's excuse as he headed up to his room. 

As he passed by me since I stood leaning against my doorway, "That was a pretty weak excuse." I say.

He looks at me, "Unlike your excuse, 'I have to study more and ace my classes if I want to be in student council... So yeah'. Who would say,'So yeah'? That is practically the most dumbest thing I have ever heard someone say in an excuse." He says bluntly.

"Unlike you, 'Der I have things to do...'. What kinds of things, huh? At least my excuse had a reasoning for it." I say with my arms crossed. 

"Things that DON'T concern you." Levi says as he poked my forehead. I smack his hand away.

"Anyway, what position are you planning to be in for student council?" He asks. 

"I was kinda going for Vice President..."I say.

"Tch. Good luck with that." He says walking away. 

"What? You don't think I can make it." I ask. He turns around with his arms crossed.