Chapter 20: Friends

I walk inside the building and head to homeroom. I stop by my locker first, getting the things I needed for class.

"Um, (Y/n)?"I hear a voice behind me. I knew that familiar voice.

"Oh hey, Armin-"I say but cut myself off once I turn around and see that not only Armin was there. Jean, Eren, Reiner, Connie, Sasha, Marco, Annie, etc. were also there with him. "Hey, guys? What's up?"

"Is it true?"Armin asks.

"Is what true?"I ask confusingly and looking at them puzzled.

"That you and Levi..."He trails off embarrassingly.

"That me and Levi what?"I ask furrowing my eyebrows.

"Had se-"Jean gets cut off by Marco's hand.

"H-Had 'interactions' with one another, is what Jean means."Marco says correcting Jean with a slight blush. Jean raises a brow.

"Way to keep it PG-13, Marco..."Eren says. Marco smiles slightly and laughs slightly, how innocent.

I blush slightly, "Uhm... No. To your question." I say turning around with an unsure, slightly blushing face, "Besides, wouldn't that be messed up?"I  ask changing the subject slightly but not that much.

"Not from what we heard." Annie says. My head slowly turned to look at Mikasa, giving her my most deadliest death glare. She shakes her head and points to Hanji next to her. My head snaps toward Hanji where I gave her that death glare.

"Heheh~... About that..." She laughs nervously, "I may or may not have uh... Heheh... Overheard you and Mika's convo yesterday.... Aaaaaaaaand... Yeeeaaaah... Sorry...!"

"Do you want to fucking die?" I growled in a deadly voice through clenched teeth.

"Eep!" She hides behind Mikasa.

"Watch your language." Jean says teasingly.

"Pardon my French." I say sarcastically with an eyeroll.

"I said, 'Bonjour, Madame'." Connie says.

"Then she said, 'Sak pase', " Says Jean.

"And I said, 'N'ap boule'." Follows Eren, "No matter where I go,"

"You know I love them all."Reiner says. They point to me with a grin. I already facepalmed and sighed heavily. 

I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes, "She said, 'Hola, ¿Cómo estás?', she said, 'Konnichiwa'. She said, 'Pardon my French.', I said, 'Bonjour, Madame.' Then she said, 'Sak pase', and I said, 'N'ap boule.' No matter where I go, you know I love 'em all." The guys laugh and I shake my head,"Imbeciles..."

"Awe c'mon, (Y/n)."Ymir says,"At least the who school doesn't know besides us."

"Yeah!"Christa says with a smile.

"Yeah I guess so..."I mutter,"The cat's outta the bag when it should've stayed there to die and rot away..."

"It's not that bad..."Sasha says,"Kinda.."

I sigh and close my locker as I slung my school bag over my shoulder,"But it all happened so fast and sudden. Like the big bang. Literally."I say as I start walking. They follow. "I mean, our parents are going  to get married. What would they think of us when they find out? Who the hell knows. Incest between step siblings probably."

"Is Levi at all worried?"Sasha asks. 

I stop walking and looked at her,"... What do you think?"

"He's not..."Sasha says.

"Mhm."I say as the bell rang and I continued to walk. They all stood there and looked at one another and shrugged as they walked away.