Chapter 18: I Love You

So Mikasa stayed for dinner and her parents picked her up after. Our parents weren't home yet so it was just me and Levi. I helped him clean up and after that, we sat in the living room watching TV.

I sat close to him as he hand an arm around me, he pulled me closer to him so that my body was in contact with his. Our parents called saying that they'll be gone up until tomorrow morning is when they'll come back. Saying work is getting overloaded. That meant it was just me and Levi for the night.

Thoughts ran through my head. Wondering what's the next step now. I then feel a pair of lips lay down kisses across my neck. I side glanced to see no other than Levi doing that. I gulped slightly as I bit my bottom lip to suppress a moan from coming out once he finds my sweet spot,"L-Levi. Stop."

He smirks and starts to slightly abuse it, making it turn purple until I give him what he wanted,"Why should I, (Y/n)?"He nibbles and sucks onto my sweet spot.

I whimper then moan slightly and I feel a smirk play across his lips that were pressed against my skin. He pulls away and cups my chin, making me look at him as he crashed his lips onto mine. I slowly melt into the kiss as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

Levi slips a hand to the back of my neck to pull me deeper into the kiss. He licks my bottom lip begging for entry. I open my mouth slightly and he slides his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance and he of course won as he started to explore every crevice of my wet cavern.

I feel his hands slide around me as he pulled me up on his lap so that I was facing him. We continue our heated kiss, breathing slightly deeply. I then feel something hard poke underneath me. I blush slightly, knowing what it was. As we kissed, he slightly grinds against my hips into his own making us both pant slightly. I could feel him get even harder at the friction between us.

We pull away leaving a trail of saliva connecting from our mouths, still panting slightly. Levi kisses down to my chin and across my jaw, down my neck and to my collar bone. He grabs the bottom of my shirt as he slipped it over my head and took it off. He tosses it onto the floor, taking his own shirt off and tossing it onto the floor next to mine before he started to massage my breasts through my (f/c) bra.

I moaned quietly and bit my bottom lip as I slightly grind against him. This caused a small groan from him as his hands went to my back and unclips my bra. Levi slips the straps off my shoulders and tosses the bra where my shirt was. He took my breasts into his hands and started to knead and massage them, forcing a small moan out of me.

He smirks as he started to suck on one hardened bud and slightly pinched and massaged the other. I moan and bite my lips. He pulls away and gives the other the same treatment. I grind against him harder as I moaned. He groaned slightly as he pulled away.

"Your nipples are hard..."He whispers huskily in my ear, causing me to blush deeply.

"Not as hard as your little friend down there..."I say with a smirk which caused him to scowl. I know he wasn't little. In height yes, but you can guess where that height went.

"I'll show you 'little' you damn brat."He growls lowly. I smirk slightly as I trailed my fingertips down his abs and to his V-line. Levi watches me contently, waiting impatiently for my next move. I start to unbuckle his pants as I was still on his lap. Once I was done, I slide my hand into his briefs and rubbed his hardened member.

A small groan comes from him as I pulled out his member, slowly stroking him up and down. He pants slightly as his hands went to my inner thighs and he kissed my neck. As one hand rubbed my inner thighs, the other trailed up to the side of my face. He caressed my cheek as he held up his index and middle finger.