Chapter 14:It Can't Be That Bad

You sat in the living room watching Attack on Titan. Levi comes in,"What're you watching?"

"Attack on Titan."

"Tch. What the hell is 'Attack on Titan'?"

"It's like this anime where back in the days, there were these humanoid giants that would devour humans. And these scouts try to kill them."

He clicked his tongue and sat on the couch next to you. You notice that he was a little too close for comfort to you. So you scoot a couple of inches away from him. Levi noticed this and scooted closer to you. You continue to scot away from him until your at the arm rest on the couch. You couldn't scoot anymore.

Levi then sits right next to you. And puts and arm around you. You tense up a bit. You didn't know what to do. You couldn't move anywhere else. You then go along with it.

"You know, Levi."

"Hm?"

"There's a guy in here who's somewhat similar to you."

"Really. Bullshit."

"No, really. His name's Rivialle. He's the Corporal of a scout legion called the Survey Corps. He has his own squad. He likes to be clean. He cold, strict, mean. He's-"

"Hot?"He asks smirking. You start blushing,"Y-Yeah..." "Well, I guess that does sound like me."He says slightly smirking.

"Levi."

"Hm?"

"Is... Is this wrong?"

"What do you mean?"He asks raising an eyebrow.

You look down at your hands,"Having a relationship? I mean, we're siblings. Step-siblings. Is this wrong that we're in a relationship?"

He's quiet for a moment. He shakes his head,"Of course not. Do you know why?"

"Why?"

"One, our parents aren't officially married yet. Two, like you said, we're step-siblings. And three, we're not the same flesh and blood are we now?"

You shake your head,"No."You say still looking down at your hands. Levi picks your chin up to look at him. His steel blue eyes pierce into your (e/c) ones.

"Then it's absolutely fine."

You think for a moment. 'Maybe he's right. Our parents aren't really married yet... We are step siblings... And we aren't the same in flesh and blood... Maybe it won't hurt to just...'

"Okay..."You say. "Really?"He asks. You nod. Levi slightly smiles at this. He then suddenly crashes his lips onto yours. You melt into the kiss. You entangle your fingers into his ebony locks. You were surprised how silky like his hair was.

Next thing you know, the two of you were making out with each other. Levi pulls you closer by the neck deepening the kiss. Levi licks your bottom lip begging for entrance. You shyly give him permission by opening your mouth slightly.

Levi then shoves his tongue into your mouth. Both of your tongues were fighting for dominance, but his won. His wet muscle explored every inch of your mouth. This was the first time you have ever done this with someone.

And it kinda bugged you that you doing it with your childhood friend/childhood crush/ex enemy/soon to be step-sibling. But you just shook that thought off and continued to kiss him.

You two pull away leaving a string of saliva. You look into his eyes. They were full of hunger and lust. He grabs the remote and turns off the TV. "Your mom and my dad won't be back for awhile. We still have some time to do something."He says huskily. You blush madly and nod.