Chapter 17:The Plans

The end of the day came by as I closed my locker. I look down the hall as Mikasa walked up to me.

"Ready?"

I nod,"Yeah..."

She sighs and pats my back,"Don't worry. I'm going to be with you during the walk."

"And then it'll just be me and him when we drop you off..."I mumble.

She sighs and shakes her head slightly,"It'll be fine."She says as she dragged me out of the school. Once we were out, Levi's seen outside waiting patiently.

"Took you long enough."He says coldly.

"Yeah yeah."Mikasa said as we walked up to him. He clicked his tongue and rolled his eyes slightly.

"Come on."He says as he started to walk. We followed.

After five minutes of walking in silence, Mikasa breaks it,"I know what's going on between you and (Y/n), Levi."

My eyes widen,"Mika!"I whine,"You promise you wouldn't tell!"

"I promised I wouldn't tell anyone at school or my own family. Besides, we're cousins. There's no sense of hiding it."She states bluntly.

"You told her?"Levi asks glancing at me.

I slowly nod.

"Even...?"He raises a brow.

I nod again.

He clicks his tongue as he flicks my forehead. I pout slightly as I rubbed my forehead.

"I couldn't hold it in. It was killing me."I say. He rolls his eyes.

"Not even for a couple more months?"

I shake my head.

He sighs,"Whatever. Anyways, did your mom tell you about the plans for the wedding yet?"

"No. Why?"

"Well they told me."

"What's the plans?"

"Well, the wedding's in four weeks. So your mom wanted to take you and Mikasa to the bridal shop to get the dresses since you two are one of the bridesmaids while my dad takes me and a few of his friends to the tailor. That would be a two weeks before the wedding. After the wedding there's that party. And two days after the wedding, our so called parents are going on their honeymoon."

I blink twice,"They told you all this but not me?"

"You were at school."He shrugs. I huff in annoyance as Mikasa laughs slightly. "But you do know what that means..."He says looking at me with a slight smirk.

"What?"I ask looking at him confusingly. He clicks his tongue.

"Seriously?"

"Really. I don't know."

He rolls his eyes,"That means..."

"Uh..."

"We..."

"We...?"

"Get the house...."

"To...?"I ask starting to understand where this was going.

He nods,"Our...."

"Selves..."I look at him, I then realize what he meant by that and I blush slightly. He smirks and nods. Mikasa rolls her eyes.

"Took you long enough, dumbass."He says flicking my forehead.

I smack his hand away,"It didn't take me that long, asshole."I whine slightly.

Levi gives a light chuckle and so does Mikasa. He then ruffles my hair and I smack his hand away, pouting slightly.

"Fuck you..."I mutter.

"That should be me saying that to you."He smirks slightly. I frown slightly and shove him gently.

"Mika, would you mind staying over at our house for a bit?"I ask, a bit pissed off.

"Sure. I wouldn't mind."She says,

"Tch."Levi scoffs slightly.

"I'll just call my parents and tell them that I'm staying over at your place for a bit."She says pulling out her phone. I nod and glanced at Levi. I see him slightly glare at a group of boys across the street as we walked.

The group of boys eyed Mikasa and I. They catcalled the two of us causing Levi to growl lowly and scowl.

"C'mon and walk faster, you two brats."He growls as he ushered us along to walk faster in front of him. He continued to death glare at the boys. As we walked further ahead, I look over my shoulder at Levi as he followed behind us and he held up his middle finger at the boys.

I laugh slightly and roll my eyes. Once away from the boys,"Overprotective much?" Mikasa laughs lightly.

"Tch."Was all he said,"They were lucky enough I didn't kick their sorry asses. But that would be animal abuse."

"Wow, Levi."I say.

"So cold hearted."Mikasa says. He rolls his eyes.

"Let's just hurry up and get home."He says coldly.

{Time Skip; Brought to you by: Levi's shrine of FUCKING CLEANING SUPPLIES & MR.CLEAN}

We arrive home. Mikasa and I went up the stairs to my room.

"Oi, brat."Levi says stopping us midway at the staircase.

"Which one?"I ask.

"The one I had sex with."He states bluntly.

Mikasa and I facepalm,"Such a neutral and arrogant asshole..."I mumble,"What is it?"

"They said they won't be back from work until late tonight so I'm making dinner."

"Kaaaaay-Wait you can cook?"

"Of course I can, idiot."He scoffs.

"Alright."I say rubbing my temples.

"Just make sure you don't set the kitchen on fire."Mikasa states.

"Tch! As if."Levi spats. We laugh slightly and resumed up the stairs and to my room to do homework.

A/N: *Rereads previous chapters and regrets life* I look back at them and I think to myself.

'What the fuck was I thinking? What the fuck was I trying to achieve? What the fuck made me write this? What the fuck am I doing with my life? What DA FACK DID I DO TO THE BEGINNING OF THIS FACKING STORY?!'

Yep typically me right now when I reread my previous chapters of this story. Basically me whenever I reread any of my stories previous chapters...