Author's Note (Kinda Important)

We all have that feeling. Where we like something and get obsessed with it for months. And then there was that one thing that comes along, where you get obsessed with something else and trash the last thing you got obsessed with.

Yep. I'm pretty much in that state of being right now. Here's the list of thing I'm obsessed with, from what I'm obsessed with now to the least obsessed with then....

1) Team Fortress 2

2) Markiplier

3) Attack On Titan

4) Outlast/Outlast Whistleblower

5) The Evil Within

I'm really sorry if I hadn't updated for this story. And sadly, I'm currently on Writer's Block for this story. After discovering the game, Team Fortress 2, I have been so obsessed with it. And after my uncle got me the game, I've become even more obsessed than I already was.

Again, I'm sorry for disappointing you lovely readers. So far I was just making TF2 fanfics and some Markiplier fanfics. I am so sorry! Please forgive me! It's just that bI was running dry with ideas for this story and I've been caught up in my new school, TF2, and roleplaying (with this one girl named Purple_Gal_Crystal, mostly roleplaying for TF2).

But since my roleplay buddy has a different time zone then me, messages would either come at 3 in the morning or 11 at night.

Again, I am SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR THIS STORY! I just somehow lost a little interest in AoT. But I still love it, WAITING FOR SEASON TWO!

I don't know if you guys wanna since I already disappointed you with these news but you could check out my other books (TF2 I'm writing). I'm really sorry guys. I really am.

Levi is still a cool guy. And I'm still really sorry.

But, you can DM me or roleplay with me.... Mostly if any of you guys know TF2... Or it could be AoT roleplaying....

I'm so sorry guys. I don't care how many times I have said how sorry I was. I just want you guys to know that I'm really sorry about this. And I'm really sorry if you guys expected a new chapter. I'm sorry. But this book is not being discontinued. Not that I know of....

But please, roleplay, read some of my books, DM me, comment criticism or hate because of my doings, whatever! I don't care. Do what you guys want. I deserve the hate and criticism because of how much of a lazy fuck I am.

I

AM

SORRY