Chapter 15:Acting Casually

It was Monday and you were getting ready for school. You change into an outfit that felt comfortable to wear. You go downstairs and see your mother making breakfast, John eating, and Levi drinking his tea.

You sit down in your seat, you glance at him and he just drank his tea. Neither one of you has done anything to each other for the past day. Ever since Saturday, you two haven't  done anything of any contact at all.

Waiting patiently for your breakfast, you feel a foot touching yours. You look down under the table and see that Levi's foot was touching yours. He rubs his foot against yours, playing footsies with you.

You slightly blush and smile a little bit. You play along and you both play footsies with each other. You giggle slightly and Levi slightly smirks. As he drank his tea. You thought of teasing him a little bit, rubbing your foot at his leg. He glances at you with a confused look.

You then bring your leg up to his crotch and rubbed your foot up against his crotch. Levi slightly jumps at this accidentally kicking the table with his knee. Levi groans in pain.

"Something the matter, Levi?"His father asks. "No."He says sternly. You slightly smirk and giggle. Levi glances at you giving you a death glance.

Levi thinks up a revenge. He scoots closer to you. You give him a confused look. He then slithers his hand to your inner thigh. You slightly gasp at the action. Levi runs his hand along your inner thigh while he drank his tea, acting nothing's happening.

His hand then sneaks into your pants. And into your panties. You gasp loudly. John looks at you,"Alright there?"He asks. You nod. Levi then runs his finger against your sensitive area.

You bit the inside your lip. Levi leans over at your ear,"Act casual. You wouldn't want our parents to hear your sweet moans."He says in a low husky voice in your ear. His voice made you go crazy. You were getting wet already.

Levi then sticks a finger in you. You bit your lip harder. He was teasing you. By pulling in and out rapidly, driving you nuts. You wanted him so badly. But both of your parents were right there so you couldn't do anything about it.

Your mother comes into the room with plates of food on it. She puts your plate down in front of you and looks at you. Your table had a table cloth and your seat was all the way in, so she couldn't see Levi fingering you.

"(Y/n)? Are you alright? Your face is red?"She asks concerned. You nod,"Y-Yeah."You say biting back a moan. "Alright."She says, still concerned. You guys ate. But was nearly impossible for you to eat because Levi was still messing with. Then he pulls his fingers out of you and pulled his hand out of your panties and pants.

You sigh in relief. You look at Levi, he wiped your substance on his napkin. You were relieved.

'Thank god! I don't think I would have lasted another minute of that...'

You and Levi finish eating breakfast. It was raining today so Levi grabbed his car keys,"We're going to take the car."He says. "Alright, Levi."John says. He looks at the clock,"Hey, Levi. Isn't it a little bit early to be leaving?"He asks.

"No, because the doors would open by the time we get there."Levi says opening the door. You got your shoes on and got your backpack on. "Alright. Have a good day."John says. "You too."You say.

You and Levi both leave the house and get into the car. It was raining pretty hard. Levi gets in the front seat and you say in the passengers seat.

"Levi?"

"Hm?"

"Why did we leave early?"

He's quiet but a sly and mischievous smirk shows up on his face,"You'll see."He says as he starts driving. He drives for a couple of minutes. Then parks somewhere in a neighborhood. "Levi? Where are we?"You ask concerned.

"Don't worry. School's 5 minutes away."He says,"Get in the back seat."He says. "Why?" He grabs your chin and has you look at him,"To finish up what you started earlier at breakfast."He says huskily.

You blush and nod. The two of you go to the backseat of the car. You guys get in the back seat and close the doors.

"What if someone sees us?"You ask. "How could anyone see us. It's raining for fucks sake."He says. "I guess so..."You say. He smirks then kisses you. You kiss back. He tilted his head to deepen the kiss. You tangle your fingers in his silky raven locks.

He licks your lip, begging for entrance. You grant him permission. He shoves his tongue into your mouth and both of your tongues fought for dominance. Of course, his won. You both pull away panting, a string of saliva connected from his mouth to yours.

"Lay your back against the door."Levi says you do as he said. He grabs the hem of your jeans and pulls them down. Same with your panties. After he takes those off, he pulls down his pants and boxers, but not taking them off.

You see that his member was erected and pre-cum was on it. He grabbed your waist, and slowly pushed himself in.

You slightly moan. Levi groans,"God. You're so tight." "Well, god.  You're so big."You say in his ear. Levi smirks and thrusts into you. He starts off slow then faster and harder.

You're both panting and moaning like crazy. Both sweating. You couldn't help but kiss him as he thrusted hard into you. He kisses back.

'What kind of relationship is this....?'  (What kind of story am I even writing. Good lord....)

{Ten Minutes Later(Starting to feel uncomfortable...)}

"Bye, Levi."You say about to leave the car. "I didn't say you can leave."He says pulling you back into the car. You sigh and roll your eyes. You peck his lips. "Now you can leave."He says. You get out of the car.

You close the car door behind you and head toward your school. The rain was pouring, you hugged yourself as you walked then jogged towards the entrance. You were drenched. But one thought kept bugging you as you kept thinking about Levi.

'What am I even doing?'

A/N:I'm starting to feel embarrassed about making lemons. That's why I cut that lemon part short. I was running out of things to write and I felt uncomfortable since my mother is right next to me and I needed to update this chapter before some of you readers kill me, then scalp and skin me, then burn my body to ashes. I mean, DAMN! You guys are really into this book aren't you?! I starting to feel out of place for so many demands about updating! Well, HERE IT IS!!! And just to let the ones who have been urging me to update ASAP, it took me forever because I'm working one different stories. So yeah. Sorry if I disappointed you guys with a long update and a crappy chapter. Damn... The demands...