Chapter 19: Fridays

I wake up the next morning, only to find myself in Levi's bed with a sleeping Levi next to me.

'How the hell did I get here....? Don't tell me Levi and I went at it again last night!'

I look under the covers to see that I was still in pj shorts with an oversized T-shirt on. And Levi was in his sweatpants but not wearing a shirt, typical. I notice that Levi had his arms wrapped around me as he held me close in his sleep. Though, I did find this adorable and sweet, but I was still confused on how I ended up here in the first place. I sigh slightly and looked up at Levi's sleeping face.

 I sigh slightly and looked up at Levi's sleeping face

He looked so peaceful and adorable. I smiled lightly as I snuggled slightly closer to him, but he pulls me even closer to him in his sleep as a result. I could smell his scent, I could feel his warmth, his chest moving slightly up and down to his calm breaths. This was the angelic side of Levi, besides his asshole side that he kept up with for as long as I've known him. I trace light and small circles on his chest with my fingertip. I looked at the time, "Oh shit school..."I say quietly as I tried wiggling out of Levi's grip without waking him. Which I failed miserably when Levi shifts and opened an eye, looking at me. I looked back at him.

"What the hell are you trying to do, brat

"What the hell are you trying to do, brat...?"He mutters, his voice gruff with sleep.

"Trying to get out of your grip..."

"Why?"He asks as his eyebrows creased.

"Well, because I have school if you haven't had a clue."I deadpan.

"No I haven't."He states sarcastically,"And fuck school..."He says bluntly and pulled me closer to him. He nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck, slowly starting to fall back to sleep. I smile slightly finding this adorable, but I whine and try pushing him away.

"Leviiiiii......!"I whine. The more I tried to push him away, the tighter his embrace got. After a couple of, minutes, I give up and frown slightly. "Levi let me go..."

"No."He mutters,"I love you too much to let you go..."He whispered quietly. 

I blush slightly at his words, but then smirked at his words,"If you love me let me GOOO~!!!"I sang loudly in his ear. He immediately lets me go and covers his ears.