Chapter 13:Maybe A Little TOO Close

You wake up at 2 in the morning. Because you were thirsty. You went downstairs to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

You drank your water before you could go back up to your room, the front door opens. You look at the door and see someone, a man, come in. Likely stumbling in. He closes the door behind him and slumped against the wall.

You turn on the lights and see Levi. His face slightly flushed. And he looked drunk as hell.
You raise an eyebrow. 'Da fuck? Levi's home this late?'

"Hey,Levi."You say as slowly walking towards him. He looks up at you and he gives you a drunk smile,"Heeey, (Y/n)..."

'Da hell? He's calling me by my name... This guy is definitely drunk.'

"You feeling alright there?"You ask. "Yeah. I feel great." "Did you drink? Any specific drink?"You ask. "Uhm. Naw."He says still grinning for some specific reason.

You cross your arms and raise an eyebrow. "You sure?" "Yah." "Bullshit. Dude, you're drunk."You say. "Noooo..."He denies. "How many drinks did you have?"You ask. Levi holds up his hands and starts to count.

"Dude, you don't even know how many drinks you had. You should know how many without counting."You say. "Hooowwww can YOU know??? Huh?"He asks drunkly pointing at you.

"Because my dad was a alcoholic. I know when someone's drunk when they look and act like one."

"That's a pile of shit."

"You're acting like a pile of shit. How did you even drive home?"

"That's... None of your concern..."

"No. Don't tell me you drove and destroyed everything and everyone on your way back here?"

"(Y/n)... I'm not THAT drunk."He says.

"Whatever."You say. Levi then walks over to you. You take a couple of steps away from him,"L-Levi?"You say. He then pins you against the wall.

You look up Levi. His eyes half lidded. In his eyes showed... Lust?

Your eyes slightly widen,"L-Levi? What a-are you doing?"You asked slightly scared. He cups your chin and brings your face close to his. His breath reeked liquor.

"I've been liking you for awhile, (Y/n)..."He says huskily in your ear. Your eyes widen. He moves away from your ear and looks at you. "L-Levi! I don't think we should do this. I mean, w-we're about to be step siblings a-and it would be wrong for two siblings to-"Before you could finish your sentence, Levi crashes his lips onto yours.

Your eyes widen even wider. You didn't know what to do. Your mind was blank and thoughts were spinning in circles around your head. Your stomach felt fluttery. You were stiff as a board. You couldn't think of anything to do but went along with it.

You kissed back. Levi tilts his head to the side to kiss you deeply. You slightly moan in the kiss. You both pull away panting.

You two look at each other in the eye. You're a blushing mess. Your thoughts were scattered all over the place. You didn't know if you enjoyed the kiss or you were doing something wrong.

"(Y/n)... Look at me."He says. You do as he said. He cups your face with his hands. "I've liked you since we first met. Ever since Mikasa first introduced me to you."He confesses.

You blushed,"M-Me too... But Levi... We're step brother and sister. Isn't this wrong?"

'Wait... Why am I asking him these questions? He's fucking drunk for petes sake!'

"As long our parents don't know about this. No it isn't."He says. "I-I don't know..."You say looking down. He lifts your chin up and has you look into his steel blue eyes.

He kisses you and pulls away,"Just give it a chance. It won't hurt to try."He says. You're quiet for a moment. "I guess it wouldn't hurt to try..."You mumble. Levi smirks and moves away from you.

He heads upstairs,"Goodnight, (Y/n)."He says. "G-Goodnight..." Levi heads up the stairs and goes into his room and closes his bedroom door. You're still standing there shocked. You touch your lips Levi had just kissed.

'Is this wrong? Or is this perfectly fine? Oh, fuck it. I'm tired. I'm confused. And I'm going to sleep.'

You sigh rubbing your temples turning off the lights and heading up to your room. You lay in your bed and think about what just happened. Your eyes slowly close and you fall asleep.

{Time Skip}

You wake up next morning, it was Saturday. So no school. You get changed and head downstairs. You go to the living, your mother was making breakfast, John was sitting in the dining room reading a newspaper, and Levi was drinking tea as he read his book.

You continue to look at Levi while you walked. Levi looked at you, you stiffened up, and then looks away.

'Does he remember about last night? Or was he that drunk to even remember what happened?'

You walk into the kitchen and your mother sees you and greets you with a smile,"Good morning, (Y/n)."She says. "Morning." "Good morning, (Y/n)." "Morning, John." Levi doesn't say anything but continues to drink his tea and read his book.

You help your mother with breakfast and sets breakfast up. Everyone eats. The morning was quiet as you guys ate. Neither you nor Levi glances at each other. After breakfast, John went to work and your mother went out to run errands. Leaving you and Levi. Alone. At home.

You were wiping the table down as you felt a hand slither around your waist. You behind you and see that Levi was holding you by the waist. He leans over to your ear, hovering over your back,"Don't think I forgot our little scenario last night."He says huskily.

You blush. 'Damn it. He hasn't forgotten.'

"I didn't."You say. "Good."He says. He lets go of you and walks away. You still leaning over the table with the rag in your hand. You shake your head an continue to wipe the table down.

'Why is this happening?'