Shining Beacon

I  see the ship that will take me to this school called beacon I hand my ticket in and walk aboard it and I see many people here each one with a different weapon some a combo of two of just a simple one I look around but the ones that stick out are a girl with long blond hair and a girl next to her with a red cape I just keep looking and she one wearing a white dress with a lot of bags and one with a Blake bow on her head and something strange happened when I looked at her I felt my heart skip a bet and I just keep going and see a guy as a knight but see all but to everyone else they see me and some see me as a tough guy others say I look bad and some recognize me)

Time skip)

(The ships carrying everyone and docking at the entrance of the school Megatron alongside several other students, walk out of the ship and head down the paved path to the front of the school)

Megatron: amazing.

(I look around this place and see the girl in the red cape girl fall down and I go over because I sees interesting)

Ruby falls backwards into a luggage cart, sending cases flying. Someone is standing over her)

Weiss: What are you doing?!

Ruby: (getting up on her hands) Uh, sorry!

Weiss: Sorry?! Do you have any idea of the damage you could have caused?

Ruby: (holding a case) Uuhhh...

Weiss: Give me that! (she snatches the luggage from Ruby and opens it to reveal its twinkling-sounding contents) This is Dust - mined and purified from the Schnee quarry!

Ruby: Uuuhhhh...

Weiss: What are you, brain-dead? (holding out a vial of red Dust and shutting the case) Dust! Fire, water, lightning, energy!

Ruby: I... I know...

(she starts coughing from the Dust pouring into her face)

Weiss: Are you even listening to me? Is any of this sinking in? What do you have to say for yourself?!

(Ruby, who finally sneezes, which erupts into a full-blown explosion of flame, ice, and electricity right onto Weiss)

Megatron: (laughs) this seems good

Weiss:Unbelievable! This is exactly the kind of thing I was talking about!

Ruby: I'm really, really sorry!

Weiss: Ugh, you complete dolt! What are you even doing here? Aren't you a little young to be attending Beacon?

Ruby: Well, I-I...

Weiss: This isn't your ordinary combat school. It's not just sparring and practice, you know! We're here to fight monsters, so... watch where you're going!

Ruby: (finally fed up) Hey, I said I was sorry, princess!

Blake: It's heiress, actually.

(Ruby and Weiss look over as Blake approaches with the bottle)

Megatron: yes Weiss Schnee, heiress to the Schnee Dust Company I believe.

Blake: yes and one of the largest producers of energy propellant in the world.

Weiss: (smiling smugly) Finally! Two who recognition!

Blake: The same company infamous for its controversial labor forces and questionable business partners.

(I look at her when she said that with a rise eyebrow)

Megatron: and who also does not pay them any mine when they die because also they care for is money and no one else.