The Perils of Paper Houses

(Nighttime in the Paper Acre. A small origami bird is seen landing in the windowsill of Jaune's home. A tall torch in the background can be seen lighting the lantern that serves as the "sun". Light begins to illuminate the sky and turns it to day. They can all be see sleeping on mats in the living room, while Jaune is asleep in his own bed. Ruby's eyes are open as she stares at the chest with Crescent Rose in it. Suddenly, a crash is heard, and Jaune bolts awake)

Jaune: I'm late!

(They soon all start to wake up hearing the commotion)

Jaune: I'm late! I'm late!

(Jaune hops over then as he bursts out the door)

Megatron: what you think that's all about

(They all gets up and follows him out)

Weiss: What was that?!

Megatron: um if I hade to guess that.

(He point to a town below as it's on fire and so is what I can only assume is their sun)

Jaune: (petting Juniper) I overslept... I never oversleep! Yesterday, ugh! All the excitement! Keep your head together, you can fix it! You always fix it!

(Jaune mounts Juniper and prepares to ride off)

Blake: Jaune!

Megatron: Fix what?

Jaune: I can't wait! I'm late! Any second there's gonna be another--

(Another loud explosion is heard)

Jaune: Damn it, right on time! Get to town, I'll meet you there!

(Juniper proceeds to gallop with Jaune riding)

Little: (rubbing their eyes) I'm never this upset when I oversleep.

Yang: Uh, what did he mean "right on time"?

Blake: I'm sure we'll find out when we get down there. Ruby, where's your weapon?

Ruby: Oh! Sorry, still waking up.

Weiss: Hurry! People are counting on us!

Megatron: let move people.

(Ruby runs back into the house and grabs Crescent Rose out of the chest and then they arrive in the town, taking in the sights)

Blake: Whoa...

Megatron: I can say that I have never see anything like this before.

Yang: Who makes a town out of paper?!

Blue Paper Pleaser: Hello.

Megatron: what hell.

(Megatron raise a eyebrow in confusion and the other turn around)

Blue Paper Pleaser: Welcome to our village. We hope that it pleases you. Would you be so kind as to tell us what you are so that we may serve you?

Ruby: Serve us?!

Megatron: i don't need any to serve me.

Weiss: Your town is on fire!

Blue Paper Pleaser: Oh... no. We are quite safe! We have our hero!

(Juniper is seen leaping over one of the emblazoned houses, Jaune is seen dumping a bucket of water over it, putting out the flames. Jaune lands by the group and the Paper Pleasers cheer)

Blue Paper Pleaser: Hooray! Three cheers for the Rusted Knight and his white rabbit!

Jaune: Stop! Stop, there's water everywhere, you'll dissolve!