A Ultimatum Risk

(We all move fast and get out and then a massive explosion goes of knocking us all down)

(Megatron, Yang, Ren, Jaune, Oscar and Emerald are left at what remains of Monstra. As the large Grimm decays into the sky above, Megatron gets a video call on his scroll and answers it to see it was Blake, who is biting her finger nail in concern. She brightens up when she sees him answers the call)

Megatron: Blake.

Blake: megs! Are you okay? Where are you?

Jaune: Yeah, we're fine. Is everyone there all right?

Blake: We're... alive. This'll help though. Guys! They're okay.

(Oscar gets up and Ren tries to help him. They look over at Emerald on her knees not too far away, all alone)

Oscar: What do we do about her?

Emerald: Hazel?

(Emerald looks down at her empty palms as black flakes from the dead Grimm fall around her)

Weiss: I'm sending you a map. You're in the agricultural area. Just head to this access point to reach the red line subway tunnel then follow the route I've drawn for you.

Jaune: Got it. We'll see you soon.

(Megatron, Jaune, Ren, Yang, and Oscar are walking through the dark subway tunnel. Emerald is walking ahead of them with her hands up in the air. Yang has her gauntlet trained on Emerald with one hand, and is holding Emerald's guns in the other. Meanwhile, Ren and Jaune are using their Scrolls as flashlights)

Yang: You can't be serious. You want us to work with her?

Oscar: I'm just saying it makes the most sense. We're all enemies of Salem, including her.

Megatron: yes and their a old saying the enemy of my enemy or my friend.

Emerald: No, I'm with blondie. You don't like me, I don't like you. So how about we just part ways and you never have to see me again.

Jaune: You're not going anywhere. Not after everything you've done.

Ren: We can't let all of our actions stem from fear. If she could help us, I think we should consider it.

(Ren looks towards Emerald and he sees purple petals flicker around her with his semblance)

Yang: She is part of the reason I have this. (holds up her arm) I'm not going to just forgive her. Everything that happened at Beacon... She lied to us, tricked us. She is dangerous.

Oscar: You don't have to forgive her. You have every reason to feel that way. Just maybe give her a second chance. Like when you all found out about who Megatron really is and besides. We've already gotten quite a bit of help today from someone we don't exactly trust right now.

Ren: Do you mean Ozpin?

(Oscar becomes surprised and looks back at Ren)

Ren: I had a feeling.

(The group stops walking. Megatron, Yang, Ren, and Jaune circle around Oscar)

Yang: Wait, what?

Jaune: Oz is back?

Oscar: I know how you feel but he saved my life. When we were tortured, he took it. So I wouldn't have to. He entrusted me with this, and the massive amount of power he had stored up in it.

(Oscar holds out The Long Memory)

Oscar: Kinetic energy that he spent lifetime after lifetime accumulating in the cane he built.