Round One

(Up in the sky and over the grassy mountains, where a stadium of epic proportions is seen. Crowds are cheering in the stands, visitors from all over the world Megatron is their to cheer on his friends team RWBY)

Ruby: (looking at her sister for confirmation, she smiles and leaps into the air, screaming:) WE DID IIIIIITTTTTT

(After their long fight they all head to the far grounds)

Megatron: you all fought well out their.

Blake: thanks

Yang: was their ever any doubt.

Ruby: is anyone else starving? (suddenly hunched over)

Blake: I may have worked up an appetite.

(the growling of an angry beast from her stomach proves her statement, much to its owner embarrassment)

Weiss: (sarcastically shrugging her arms) Gee, if only there was somewhere on campus to get food around here. Oh wait

(A myriad of tents and small shops wreathed in colorful flags in a large forest clearing as people mill about to experience it all)

Ruby: (taking Weiss' shoulder) It's okay, Weiss, I forget about the fairgrounds, too.

Megatron: I do believe she being facetious.

Weiss: I was.

Ruby: Gah! Well if you were hungry, why didn't you say so!?

Yang: Come on! I know just the place.

(Megatron and Team RWBY starts to follow Yang, but Weiss suddenly stops as she hears a ringtone on her Scroll. Pulling it out, she sees the caller ID labeled "FATHER", and glares at the device, putting it back from where she got it, unanswered)

Emerald: (holding a red wallet filled with Lien) Hey! Might be hard to eat without this.

Ruby: No, no, no, no!

Emerald: (laughs) Good to see you, Ruby.

Ruby: Oh! Thanks, Emerald! Oh. Guess I dropped it. Girl pockets are the worst!

Yang: What's up, Em?

Emerald: Just left the stadium after your amazing fight! You guys were awesome!

Ruby: Oh, shut your stupid little face.

Blake: I heard your team progressed to the next round too.

Weiss: You know, I feel that we haven't seen your other teammates.

Yang: How'd they do in the fight?

(Emerald tilts her head up in thought, remembering how she blasted opponents with Thief's Respite, then slashed behind her as Mercury Black kicks out a shotgun blast with Talaria. Cinder Fall did the same with her own target, landing the poor soul at the feet of their teammate, a mysterious black-haired girl who leans over and stares down as the camera focuses on how her green eyes blink into a pair of pink and brown irises as she smirks while delivering a stomp on her victim's face into darkness)

Emerald: Really well.

Ruby: That's great. Uh. Why don't we all go and get a victory food together?

Megatron: the more the merrier as they say.

Emerald: Oh, gosh, that's so nice of you, but my teammates are all kind of.

(looking back at Mercury as he sniffs the inside of a boot, looking perplexed after he does so)