With Friends Like These And The Enemy of Trust

Ruby: Ironwood's declaring martial law and abandoning Mantle! Salem is coming and he's going to use the Staff to move Atlas. If we don't stop him Mantle's going to be de-

Weiss: Please, think about what you're doing.

Team RWBY and the Ace Operatives are standing in Ironwood's office.

Harriet: You heard the general. Until this is sorted out, you're under arrest.

Harriet brings out her Scroll and hits a button. The blue lights throughout the room turn red, and metal covers the windows. Yang Xiao Long looks at the windows, then at Harriet.

Yang: Really?

Vine Zeki steps forward, raising a hand.

Vine: Please. Don't make this difficult.

Blake Belladonna steps forward.

Blake: Don't make us have to get out of here by force.

Yang deploys her weapons, and Blake and Weiss draw theirs. On the other side of the room, Vine activates his Semblance while Harriet and Elm Ederne draw their weapons. Marrow Amin waves his hands.

Marrow: Whoa, whoa, whoa. We're not actually going to slug this out, are we?

Harriet: We're not doing anything. They decide what happens next.

Ruby walks over from Ironwood's desk to stand with her teammates and transforms Crescent Rose into scythe form. Marrow sighs and draws his gun.

Harriet: You think you're going to stop us. (scoffs) We're the best Huntsmen in-

Megatron fired a quick shoot right at marrow witch open the door

Megatron: ruby get you and your friends out of here

Ruby: but-

Megatron: NOW! I got this.

Blake: good luck.

(Ruby used her sebleans to quickly move everyone out of the room and then they ran)

Harris: you think you can take us down by your self?

Megatron: oh yes I do now so.

(I then take out my blade and ready my self)

Megatron: the gladiator vs the ace ops take your bets.

(Megatron then runs and jump in the air with his blade)

Blake: I can't believe we just left him alone with them.

Ruby: Megatron wanted us to.

Yang: and besides he's got this he his Megatron after all.

Weiss: but this time their not holding back I just hope your right and he can win.

(With the girl they keep on run till they see some familiar faces)

Pietro: Oh!

Maria: This is the part where they ask us to help.

(They then start to make they why to a air ship while Pietro get to work on their communicator)Meanwhile in the training room with jaune, Ren, Nora, and Oscar they start to hear Pietro Polendina's voice comes through)

Pietro: Hello? Anybody there? Can you hear me?

Jaune: Our Scrolls? Doctor!

(Jaune excitedly brings out his Scroll, grinning at the private group chat that has opened. Maria Calavera laughs triumphantly)

Maria: Finest mind in Atlas!

(Somewhere else in the City of Atlas, Blake Belladonna and Yang shoot at Atlesian Knight while backing toward a Manta)