A Minor Hiccup With Painting the Town

(Weiss patiently waiting out the minute left on her holographic clock displayed from her desk in the classroom of Professor Peter Port, whose dialogue is merely background nonsense as Jaune slides up next to Weiss)

Jaune: So, Weiss, y'know, uh, I-I was thinking after this, maybe we could go grab a bite to eat? And, uh um, I-I've got two tickets to that new Spruce Willis movie, if you wanna make the trip to Vale. I hear it's awesome. Aaaand maybe after that, we could study together? I mean, you're smart and I'm, uh... Y'know.

(Finally, the clock in front of Weiss gives a shrill beep as it changes from 3:59 to 4:00, and she dismisses it with a wave of her hand. The professor is temporarily unaware of the alarm)

Port: (Posing as a towering monster about to attack.) And then I— Oh. (Straightens his stance as the students start to leave.) Timed that one wrong, I guess. Well, the stunning conclusion to this story will have to wait. Until next time!

(Jaune watch as Weiss packs up her Scroll.)

Jaune: Weiss? Did you hear me?

(Not even looking at Jaune as she walks away.)

Weiss: No, no, no, yes.

(Upon hearing this, Jaune groans and does a faceplant into his desk)

(As the rest of Team RWBY and megatron walks out of class behind him, Yang ruffles Jaune's hair without even looking.)

Yang: One day.

megatron: You just need to be more muncher. And skilled.

(In team RWBY dorm the girls are getting ready for the night and also putting on their new outfits while Megatron just leans on a wall not changing his outfit)

Blake: (tightens her wraps.) I thought that class would never end.

Ruby: Alright, guys, today's the day! The investigation begins!

(Happily leaps off her mattress and onto the floor, arms raised excitedly. She almost lands on Weiss, who is on the bottom bunk)

Weiss: (sarcastically) I'm glad to see we're taking this so seriously.

Megatron: we are now are you all ready and do we have a plan .

Yang: See we got plan! That's... moderately serious.

Ruby: Right! Everyone remember their roles?

(Weiss stands up as the camera quickly shifts left to each member who state their objective.)

Weiss: You and I will head to the CCT and check the Schnee records for any other Dust robberies or inconsistencies. Seeing as I'm in the family, it shouldn't be a problem.

Blake: The White Fang has regular faction meetings to hand out orders and recruit new members. If I can get in, I can hopefully find out what they're planning.

Megatron: and I go with Blake to wait outside for her return. And in case thing get loud I run in help and then get her out with no one get hurt.

Yang: I have an old friend on the shady side of town that typically knows everything going on in Vale. Getting information out of him shouldn't be too hard.

Ruby: Great! We'll meet up tonight near Yang to go over what we found. (pumping her fist) Let's do this!

Sun: Yeah!

(smiling Sun as he hangs upside-down by his tail in their open window. They are taken aback)

Blake: (surprised and alarmed) Sun!

Megatron: what are you doing here?

Yang: How did you get up there?

Sun: Ah, it's easy; I do it all the time.