Field Trip

(In team RWBY dorm door they start to hear knock and open it to see Megatron)

Megatron: I herd what happened is ruby ok?

Yang: yeah she being questioned by ozpin.

Megatron: so all we can do is wait.

(Ruby then opens)

Yang: What happened?

Ruby: Uh... well, um... (laughing nervously)

(Ruby then tells us what happened)

Weiss: That was a risky move.

Blake: No, I think you handled it well.

Ruby: I hope so.

Yang: I'm sure everything will be alright, Ruby. Oh, I know what will cheer you up!

(Yang produces a cylindrical package the length of her forearm)

Ruby: What's that?

Yang: I don't know yet. Dad sent it to us. I thought we could open it together!

Ruby: Ooooh! Something from home!

(Ruby zooms over to Yang and wraps herself around Yang, trying to take the cylinder from her. The package opens, and another cylinder, hairy and black, falls out onto the floor and starts to shake. The object suddenly transforms into a corgi. They leans in, staring at it)

(The animal barks twice. While Weiss and Blake continue to react with great shock, Megatron looks at it confused, Ruby and Yang react excitedly)

Ruby: Zwei!

Blake: He sent a dog?

Weiss: In the mail?

Megatron: how it that possible?

Yang: Oh, he does stuff like this all the time!

(Blake disappears, shown now to be on Ruby's bunk)

Blake: Your father or your dog?

Megatron: what are you going up their?

Blake: I don't like dog.

Megatron: ok?

Weiss: Are you telling me that this mangy... drooling... mutt is going to wiv wif us foweva? Oh, yes he is, yes he is! Oh, isn't he adorable!

Blake: Please keep it away from my belongings.

Megatron: It a dog and a small one I don't think it can reach them.

Blake: still thought.

Glynda: (Over the intercom) Would all first-year students please report to the amphitheater?

Weiss: Well, we can't exactly leave him here while we're gone for the week.

(Ruby sets Zwei down and he walks over to Megatron and looks at him and he pets the dogs head he then goes to Blake still on the top bunk, and barks)

Yang: Look, there's a letter! (Zwei arrives in front of Yang) "Dear girls, I've got to leave the island for a few days, so I'm sending Zwei to you to take care of. Enclosed is all the food you should need. Love you both, Taiyang."

(Dozens of cans of dog food spill out of the small package, piling up around Zwei)

Weiss: What is he supposed to do with that?

(A can opener falls from the package, bouncing off Zwei's head)

Yang: Well, that settles it! Come on, Zwei will be here when we get back!