Rude, Red, and Royal

(On the path to the Crimson Castle, a toy soldier, who is drumming, leads Team RWBY who are followed by three more toy soldiers.

Yang: Uh, are we sure we should do this?

Ruby: Well, the Red King helped Alyx.

Weiss: We aren't Alyx.

(I As they walk, a turquoise butterfly is seen landing on top of a stone pillar)

(Entering a courtyard, they see many Toy Guards lined up along the pathway. A soldier does a drumroll, and the soldiers along the path play an extravagant fanfare. Pair by pair, they step aside, making way for a rather short-statured, crowned figure dressed in royal garments who walks down to the group. They pose dramatically as the fanfare comes to an end. They look on confused)

Ruby: You're the Red King?

Red Prince: (stammering)  How dare you! There is no King! I'm the Red Prince. Hmph! Why, I never! Coming to someone's castle without even knowing who they are, and on my birthday!

Toy Guards: Happy Birthday, Your Majesty!

(A soldier is distracted by the butterfly from earlier, before his fellow soldiers nudges him)

Toy Guard 01: Happy Birthday, Your Majesty! (stands at attention)

(The Prince looks on with a slight anger in his eyes, before calming his composure)

Red Prince: Yes, yes. A joyous occasion, thank you very much.

Blake: Red Prince?

Megatron: perhaps his kid?

Yang: The King wasn't nearly as rude, or small, or loud.

Toy Guard 02: (gasps) Well, if it hadn't been for your kind, the King would still be here!

(The Toy Guards shush him. Ruby sighs and steps forward)

Ruby: (smiling and does a curtsy) Happy birthday, Your Majesty.

Little: Happy birthday!

Yang: Ugh, happy birthday...

Blake: Happy birthday.

Megatron: Happy birthday. And what ever.

Weiss: Happy birthday, I guess...

Red Prince: (gasps) How do you know such privileged information?! (climbing on a soldier) You must be infiltrators! Here to steal my crown!

(Weiss facepalms)

Yang: You literally just told us.

Weiss: Also, we saw advertisements for your party... everywhere.

Megatron: They where all over.

Red Prince: SILENCE!!! You are in the presence of royalty! That's me, thank you very much. (hot tempered again) The heir to the Crimson Castle!

(A snot bubble appears from his nose, the guard he's standing on pops it for him)

Weiss: Ew. Did I used to be this unbearably pompous?

Megatron: no you where more elegant he's has more temper.

(They are shoved out of the way by the soldier escorting them)

Toy Soldier 02: Your majesty! We have brought you a magnificent gift, befitting of the royal birthday! (kneels)

(presenting the gift wrapped in a cloth)

Toy Soldier 01: It is very rare! The weapon of the greatest warrior to ever live!

Toy Soldier 02: Acquired by us and only us with no help at all.