End of the Beginning

(Megaton run with both Blake and yang when he get their a medic is patching them up after that civilians and students. Peter Port and Bartholomew Oobleck oversee the evacuation)

Port: That's it! Everybody on board! This is a mandatory evacuation!

Oobleck: A safe zone has been established in Vale! Please, remain calm and listen to Atlas personnel!

Megatron: their in stability condition.

(Weiss Schnee stares at what is in front of her, in disbelief. As Ruby Rose comes running down the path, Zwei barks to alert Weiss to her leader's presence, and Weiss turns around to greet her)

Weiss: Ruby!

Ruby: Oh, I found you!

Weiss: Ruby, where have you-

Ruby: Don't worry, I'm fine! What's going on?

(Unsure of what to say, Weiss lowers her gaze sadly)

Ruby: Weiss? What is it?

(Weiss steps aside, giving Ruby a clear view of Blake and Yang on the ground. Both girls have bandages wrapped around their wounds, and Megatron between them and the latter is unconscious. Behind them sit Nora and Ren, who are too battered and bruised to fight. Blake reaches over and places her hand on Yang's)

Blake: I'm sorry. (She gets tears in her eyes)

(Ruby reaches out and opens her mouth to say something, but in her emotional state, she doesn't know what to say)

Blake: (Curls up, closing her eyes) I'm so sorry.

Ruby: Yang.

Sun: (Walking over) Hey. She's gonna be okay. The soldiers have a ship ready to take you guys to Vale.

Nora: But Jaune and Pyrrha are still missing.

(Nora attempts to stand, but she quickly sits back down, groaning and holding her side)

Ruby: What!?

Sun: Look, guys, that giant Grimm is circling the school! Even the White Fang are pulling out! We all have to go, now!

Ren: We're not... leaving! (He stands up, but then falls to his knees) Ugh!

Megatron: we have to leave this is a fight not even I think. I can win! This is a fight no one can wins.

(Sun turns and casts a worried look at Blake)

Ruby: I'll find them... I'll find them, and I'll bring them back.

Weiss: No! We will find them.

Megatron: I will to Watch after Blake and Yang We'll be back.

(Megatron Ruby and Weiss run back toward Beacon Academy, while Sun watches them go)

Sun: You better be! Idiots.

(Megatron Ruby and Weiss make their way back to Beacon campus, when Weiss' Scroll begins ringing)

Weiss: It's Jaune! (She answers) Where are you?

Jaune: (In the street somewhere in Vale. There's panic in his voice) Weiss! Please, you have to stop her!

Weiss: What!?

Megatron: what is taking about?

Jaune: Pyrrha! She's going after that woman at the top of the tower! She doesn't stand a chance!

Weiss: Jaune, what are you talking about!? Where are you?

Jaune: (He shouts into the Scroll's speaker) Don't worry about me! Please, you have to save Pyrrha.