Jaune dice

(Cardin with his mace perched on his shoulder and Jaune opposite him with his sword drawn, leaning on his weapon as if exhausted, in the spotlight shining on the Beacon Academy auditorium stage)

(He looks at Cardin, who laughs at his opponent's tiredness, and Jaune gathers his strength to charge forward and swing his blade at Cardin, only for him to jump out of the way. Jaune looks back, surprised, as The Executioner sends Jaune's shield - and himself - flying back. Now only armed with his sword, Jaune continued to try and attack, but is blocked by the mace's hilt. Their weapons locked, Cardin forces himself up, towering over a struggling Jaune)

Cardin: This is the part where you lose.

Jaune: Over my dead-!

(Jaune is cut short as Cardin knees him in the gut, making Jaune drop his sword and fall to the ground in pain. Cardin raises his mace and is about to slam it down on a worried Jaune just when the buzzer rings, the lights come back on)

Glynda: Cardin, that's enough! (he relents and walks away as she comes onto the stage, tapping her tablet) Students, as you can see, Mr. Arc's Aura has now dropped into the red. In a tournament-styled duel, this would indicate that Jaune is no longer fit for battle, and that the official may call the match. Mr. Arc, it's been weeks now. Please try to refer to your Scroll during combat. Gauging your Aura will help you decide when it's appropriate to attack, or when it is better to move to a more... defensive strategy. We wouldn't want you to be gobbled up by a Beowolf, now, would we?

Cardin: Speak for yourself...

Glynda: Remember, everyone, the Vytal Festival is only a few months away! It won't be long before students from the other kingdoms start arriving in Vale, so keep practicing! Those who choose to compete in the combat tournament will be representing all of Vale!

Megatron: this vytal festival is going to be fun and exciting I just know it.

Yang: you got that right.

Ruby: definitely.

(The bell rings, and students start leaving while Pyrrha continues to frown sadly. Jaune, still sitting on the floor, hangs his head in shame as the scene goes dark)

(In the mess hall Nora tells an unbelievable story to her audience)

Nora: So! There we were, in the middle of the night...

Ren (off screen): It was day.

Nora: We were surrounded by Ursai...

Ren: (holding a coffee cup) They were Beowolves.

Nora: Dozens of them!

(She stands at the table with Megatron and both Team RWBY and JNPR, where Weiss is ignoring Nora and filing her nails, Ruby and Pyrrha are listening politely, Megatron just not look amused and Jaune is messing with his food)

Ren: Two of 'em.

Nora: (while Ruby and Pyrrha now look at a distant Jaune with concern) But they were no match... And in the end, Ren and I took them down and made a boatload of Lien selling Ursa skin rugs!

Megatron: I do not believe this story one bit and I seriously doubt anyone would.

Ren: (sighs) She's been having this recurring dream for nearly a month now.

Pyrrha: (looking at her leader) Jaune? Are you okay?

Jaune: Huh? Oh, yeah! Why?

Ruby: It's just that you seem a little... not okay.

Megatron: yes you seem off a bit.

(as the others stop their distractions and stare at him)

Jaune: Guys, I'm fine. Seriously! Look!