It's Brawl in the Family

(I see both ruby and Weiss start to leave the area and their going to a big ship in the sky I then follow)

Megatron: interesting.

(Later on with me walk look at some of the other fighters Then two students bump into me)

Megatron: what going on?

Guy: two people are about to start to fight in the courtyard we're going to go watch.

Girl: come on let's go.

Megatron: hum this could be fun.

(I then get out and I see a man with long sword and a lady with white hair wanting a fire when the both of them are about to clash again I fire my cannon and it send the both of them flying)

Qrow: what the?

Winter: who interferes?

Megatron: that would be me now if you want a fight then I'll be more then happy to oblige.

Qrow: Hum a kid fight us.

Winter: He obviously doesn't know who we are.

(Both of them ready their weapons and i than take out my blade out also teady)

megatron: you sure you wanna do this

Qrow: yep!

Winter: without a doubt!

Megatron: alright but just know. I gave you a way out.

(Winter is the first one to charge at Megatron while he pulls out his sword and blocks her attack as they exchange blows swinging weapons back and forth)

Megatron: you are a worthy adversary with your sword but I have much more experience under my belt.

Qrow: HYA

(Qrow attack with his sword leaping in the air to swing down on Megatron the latter who kicks winter in the stomach pushing her back and spins around firing a his cannon at Qrow)

Qrow: oh no

(Qrow uses his sword to block the attack pushing him back as he stand his sword into the ground to stop himself and cracks his knuckles and charges once more towards Megatron)

Winter: you dare kick a lady during battle that is a cheap tactic is against the rules.

Megatron: there are no rules of battle schnee.

Winter: classy since you have no manors allow me to teach you the "tough" truth.

(Winter summons a adult Beowolf that charges towards Megatron the latter who swings his blade right up it's stomach cutting into its folds as it's steaming intestines and he also cuts off its head)

Megatron: FORE.

(Megatron swings his blade at the severed head launching it hitting ozpin office smashing against the window spooking Glynda and ironwood)

Ironwood: that better not be one of yours

Ozpin: (sips coffee) why don't we go see for ourselves.

(Qrow swings his sword at Megatron barely missing his hair as Megatron sweeps Qrow legs as he does a backflip landing back on his feet only for Megatron to punch him in the face knocking him several feet backwards)

Megatron: come on schnee show me what atlas can do!

Winter: fine!

(Winter pull out a red vile and tosses it in the air and slams her sword launching the vile at Megatron who blocks it with his cannon causing a huge explosion that pushes him slightly backwards)