Witch

(As the Atlesian Military prepares to fight the scores of Grimm emerging from Monstra's body, Megatron, Yang , Jaune, and Ren sprint down a corridor within the gigantic Grimm. They stop to catch their breath)

Yang: Well, that was harrowing.

Jaune: We're not in the clear yet. We still have to search this whole thing and find Oscar before the Ace Ops blow us to pieces.

Yang: How are we supposed to find Oscar? It's going to be like finding a needle in a... giant... whale. Why did we think this was a good idea?

Megatron: because he's are friends and friends don't abandon each other.

(Ren looks thoughtfully down the corridor)

Ren: I... I might be able to help. I can sense spikes of people's emotions, I think. It happened on Winter's ship. If I focus my Aura, I can keep it up.

Yang: Okay, that's new. Maybe one of them is Oscar.

Megatron: well it 1 out of 7

(Ren touches his temples with his fingertips, focusing)

Ren: I can sort of tell where they are, but not who. They're more of less in the same area though. Further in. I can lead.

(Ren makes to move down the corridor, but Jaune stops him with a hand on his shoulder)

Jaune: Hey, you don't have to drain yourself. I can help too.

Ren: Yeah, good thinking. Thanks.

Jaune: Well, lead the way.

Megatron: me and yang got your back.

(Jaune awkwardly points finger guns at Ren while Yang rolls her eyes)

(Time skip for use still looking)

(Megatron, Yang, Jaune, and Ren are moving down a corridor. Jaune is using his Semblance to amplify Ren's. Before long, Jaune's Aura shimmers, and he splutters, short of breath)

Jaune: Sorry.

(Jaune tries to put his hand on a wall for support, but it glides off the mucus-covered surface, and he shakes the goop from his hand, disgusted)

Ren: It's not your fault. I'm masking and tracking at the same time.

Yang: Do you guys need a minute?

Jaune: We don't know how much longer we have. Why don't you give masking a break? Give me directions and I can scout ahead.

Ren: Thanks. We should be heading straight for a while.

(Jaune takes off down the corridor, raising an arm in farewell. The other two watch him go)

Yang: Well, at least you guys being friends again takes the sting out of impending doom.

Ren: It's okay to be afraid, you know. You don't always have to hide it with a joke.

Yang: Glad I'm not the only one who's scared.

Ren: Of course I'm scared.

(Ren turns back to look in Jaune's direction)

Ren: Him and you Megatron on the other hand... There's no fear at all. I can see it, you both believes we're going to get this done.

Megatron: because we are even when my back is to the wall and all hell is braking lose I'll fight till the riding the eye of the storm.

Yang: Then I do too.

(Suddenly, Jaune comes sprinting at full force toward them. He hurries them into an alcove and crouches by its entrance, expanding his shield and drawing his sword)