The truth

Megutron: Excellent. Why rule only one world when I could rule two?

Optimus prime: No.

(space bridge is open and megatron fire it at earth)

Megatron: Such raw power! What should I call my new domain? New Kaon? Or perhaps "Gilded Earth".

(Optimus then take out his sword and cuts down the drone and garb the start saber and he and megatron collided but Optimus swings down and cuts off Megatron arm right off)

Blake: NO!

(He then run for the omega lock and slice it with the sword witch made a explosion that send everyone back after the prime and his team retreat)

Knockout: I guess we should cancel the welcome-home party.

Starscream: Attend to our master! He requires medical attention! Prime! He will pay for dooming Cybertron to remain a lifeless husk!

Megatron: (laughs) They can run, but they can never again run home.

(Megatron get on his ship and they head to their new fortress where the bots base is located and they land right next to their new fortress)

Megatron: Our opportunity to revive Cybertron has been lost due to the treachery of Optimus Prime! But from our fortress of New Kaon, we will instead seize control of this world Decepticons transform and rise up!

Starscream: I thought he'd never ask!

(They all begin to attack the base but they go inside to hide as the war ship gets closer with megatron on the nose)

(To watch to base be destroyed and the ship get it bug cannon and then fires and the base explode destroying the hole thing leaving only scrap he and Starscream gone down and see the base gone)

Ruby: That ship is awesome.

Weiss: Incredible.

Yang: No way?

Blake: He not wrong he just wanted his home back.

Qrow: That ship is more then anything James can think of.

Starscream: This is the place, all right.

Megatron: This was the place.

Starscream: United we stand, divided they fall.

(They then begin to look for the body's)

Megatron: Leave no stone unturned!

Starscream: Master, look who we found.Pulled from the wreckage of his ship. Wheeljack.

(He is being held my two drones as he is weakened)

Megatron: So, one survived. Take our "guest" back to the Citadel for questioning, back to Darkmount.

Ruby: It's so dark and spooky.

Weiss: impressive.

Yang: Well that intimidating.

Blake: it's like a castle.

Qrow: Dame.

Starscream: This is the dawning of a new age, my liege: the Reign of Megatron.

Megatron: You do have a way with words, Starscream. Make haste, and unearth the Autobot corpses!

(Hours after picking the place dry and they found nothing except the hammer and a traitor)

Megatron: The Autobots clearly Ground Bridged from their base before it was destroyed. They could be anywhere.

Starscream: We must initiate global surveillance, my Lord, send search and destroy teams to every sector of this planet.