Chapter 2

Sophie bit her lip softly as she watched her leave shaking her head softly running a hand through her hair as she left everyone else to go to her car she sat in it and slammed her hands on the steering wheel before leaving.

She asked into her flat and saw her cat Bailey and smiled softly picking her up cuddling her before feeding her she looked at her phone and looked at Leah's contact number before calling it she looked at her fingernails biting her lip as the voicemail came on 'I'm Sorry' she said as she bit the inside of her lip 'I shouldn't have left' she said 'can we atleast talk' she said 'I miss you' she said hanging up

She sighed and started making her food before before taking it to the sofa eating it watching OITNB.  She let out soft laughs as she watched sipping on her bottle of water. Her phone lit up she picked it up seeing a text from Leah  'I told you I loved you and you left me' it said 'Why come back to hurt me' it said

Sophie sighed and decided to go to bed.

She groaned and rolled over in bed falling to the floor with a thud and a groan 'Shit' she mumbled as she got herself ready and went to the training complex.  She went and did her stretches  out on the field breathing heavily as they started doing the bleep test one by one they started dropping out there was only Beth Sophie and Leah left all three of them pushing themselves harder. Beth wanted to beat her best friend and Leah wanted to beat her on principle.

Beth dropped out a few runs later and Sophie sped up pushing herself further knowing damn right it would piss Leah off if she lost. Sophie had a cocky smirk on her face as Leah dropped out 'oh come on' Sophie grinned trying to be friendly Leah went to her and pushed her 'Shut  the hell up' Sophie glared and pushed her back 'I have no problem putting you on your arse you know this'

Katie and Beth grabbed Sophie trying to calm her down as Jonas went to talk to Leah 'Leah's my fried but she was In the wrong' Katie said as Beth nodded lightly 'Try not ti wind her up' she said  'Yeah just tell me not ti have fun' she murmured as a he walked off picking up her drinks bottle taking her training shirt off leaving g her in a sports bra laying on the grass trying to calm herself down. She wanted at Leah as she caught her staring at her she glared as training continued. It soon got to the end of training and was playing a practice match both of them on separate teams.

Sophie tried a one to o e with Beth and took a shot. It goo going past the keeper into the net. This caused Leah to get angrier with her as she started weaving in and out of defenders Leah slid in and took her legs watching her hit the deck with a scream tooling around 'Oh Get up' Leah said as Sophie cried out in pain blood coming through her socks

Katie ran over and pushed Leah away 'We're on the same team Leah' she said as she helped her up taking her over to the side

The physios went to her and cleaned her up 'just take it easy they said as she had nodded gently  she decided to go out and get some food and was in a little cafe in her training kit as she ordered a ham and cheese toastie flicking through her socials letting out a soft yawn as she ate she eventually went home  and fell asleep on the sofa.