Chapter 28

Sophie rolled over in her bed and yawned and got up being careful not to disturb the blonde next to her as she went to the bathroom and pulled on her shorts and T-shirt and her headphones  and left their room going on a jog 'We got this' she said as she ran her eyes focused as she kept running further. She turned around after 1hr and ran back to the hotel seeing banners up around the city of London with her face on Leah's and the whole team. She looked around and got back to her room and got in the shower letting the water relax her she washed and got out and dry then got Leah up 'Leah come on it's final day' she said as she pecked her lips and got dressed banging on everyone's door running off driving everyone absolutely bonkers she even banged on Sarinas door getting her up she opened the door in her pyjamas looking at her pulling her glasses on seeing Sophie and shook her head running after her shouting and yelling 'Oh shit' she said as she ran down the corridors the whole team laughing as Sarina ran after her the whole team laughed Leah poked her head out of the door with a chuckle 'I'm sorry ' she called and stopped running holding her hands up Sarina laughed and hugged her 'Happy final day everyone ' she said 'everyone on the training pitches after breakfast' she said as she went back in getting dressed.

Sophie went down and got some scrambled egg and sausage and sat down with a cup of coffee eating her breakfast as the whole team came down they had a light training session before they were on the bus on their way to Wembley.