Chapter 22

They go through the national anthems and the game kicks off and in the third minute England wins a penalty that Georgia converts then 3 minutes later there is another breakaway Sophie had the ball outside the box and was going in. She saw the keeper off her line and chipped it over the keeper and smiled as the ball went in the net listening to the who stadium erupted. Sophie held her arms out infront of the England fans with a smile on her face. They got back in position and Sophie blew a kiss to Leah as she passed her on the bench and smirking turning to the game Ella looked at Leah 'She has that smirk she is going to annihilate them isn't she' she said 'Yeah she's a cocky fucker' Leah laughed with Ella. England scored a few more goals through Beth who got 2 Ellen had 1 Sophie was running up the field before half time in line with Georgia watching she wasn't off side. She crossed the ball and the keeper came out to punch it away but Sophie got her head to it first and sent it into the net at the same time the defender clashed heads with Sophie and she fell to the ground in a heap. The ref blew her whistle straight away and got doctors into the pitch Sophie rolled onto her back breathing heavily. Leah stood up and leaned I. The wall watching. They sat her up and blood was coming down her face onto her shirt Sophie squeezed her eyes shut as they cleaned it and put a bandage on it ti stop it from bleeding.  Leah looked at her as she came off the pitch and pulled her top off earning a few cheers from the bench she got a new top and pulled it on putting the captains armband back on. Before she was let back into the pitch it was half time Sophie went to the changing rooms and took some painkillers that the doctor gave her 'try not to head the ball if you can help it. She said. Sophie sat down with her eyes closed listening to Sarina and following the rest of the team out. Sophie hugged Leah smiling and went on the pitch. Sophie gritted her teeth looking at them. Nothing really happened until Ellen got her second goal of the fam on the hour mark Sophie was in the box defending  and followed the ball out and ran for ward passing it between Beth Ellen and Sophie Sophie took a shot and watched it sail into the top corner for her hat trick Sophie picked the ball out of the net and it was taken by the keeper Sophie squared up to the keeper 'what you hurrying for games over petal she said with a smirk as she walked off holding up 8 fingers to the England fans. Then it was the final whistle Sophie smiled and went to the match Africans shaking hands with them and receiving the match ball. Sophie went over to the media desk and Leah joined 'thanks for joining us you two 'So what a score line'  Sophie smiled and nodded 'I couldn't be any prouder of the girls today. This has to be the proudest day of my life wearing g the England shirt the captains armband and scoring a hat trick' Leah looked and nodded 'Nither could I and so the bet can close I'm sorry I sold you out' Leah chuckled 'what that about. Alex asked. 'I was messing about on the bus and she stitched me up' Alex laughed 'thanks for joining us '

Sophie and Leah went over to the rest of them 'So who won the bet?' Sophie asked Beth she laughed looking at her 'Sarina did' both their jaws dropped and they laughed going into the changing rooms and getting sorted.