Chapter 26

Sophie was drinking loads of water at practice due to the heat. She laid in the grass in her sports bra sighing heavily 'fucking hell' she breathed looking at the sky 'You okay there babe?' Leah asked looking down at her Sophie covered her eyes and nodded 'it's just too hot' she said looking at her. Leah looked and nodded 'I know' she said quietly. Sarina soon let them go inside to cool off. Sophie went straight in and got in the ice bath shuddering at the sudden change in temperature. 'I love the feeling of ice baths' she breathed looking at her girlfriend. Leah looked raising an eyebrow 'yeah what ever you say' she said as she sunk in to the same ice bath breathing heavily. Sophie looked and laughed pulling her close to her pecking her lips 'just get out and get dry' she laughed. Leah looked and sighed and got out. 'I don't know how you sit in them' Leah shuddered Sophie chuckled lightly 'Easily' she said 'I had a stint in USA and Carly Lloyd introduced me to them' she said with a chuckle as she got out and got dry and changed looking at her 'take a picture it will last longer' she said with a small smile looking at the rest of the team as they came in she pulled on her England T-shirt with a smile looking at Leah with a smile 'come on we have a meeting to get to' she said wrapping her arm around her waist walking up with her to Sarina's office kissing the side of her head gently and talking about the next game with a smile on their faces.

Sorry for leaving you all hanging. I've just started a new job so got a wee bit busy. Next chapter is going to be the final so a bit of a time skip.