Chapter 24

Sophie had her hand on Leah's thigh all night even when she was talking to other people and Leah had her hand on her thigh.

They all paid and management went back to the hotel while the girls went out clubbing. Sophie was dancing with Leah and the other girls looking at her all the lime kissing her shoulder gently as they danced. Soon enough they were heading back to the hotel laughing and singing as they went their rooms.

Sophie fell onto the bed yawning 'what a day' she said leah looked at her and grinned 'it was a good day wasn't it's she said looking at her kissing her neck gently. Sophie closed her eyes at the feeling safe to say neither of the two got hardly any sleep that night.

Sophie groaned hearing Leah's alarm going off 'Babe shut it off' she groaned as she rolled over Leah groaned and turned it off getting out of bed 'we have recovery you need to get up' she said 'no I'm happy in this bubble' she said wrapping her arms around her body she laughed 'we need to get ready' she said rolling back into the the bed kissing her before getting up. Sophie rent into the bathroom and got ready with a yawn and went down with Leah to breakfast. Sophie ordered a full English breakfast to help with the hangover she sat and ate slowly and Leah brought her a cup of coffee and kissed her head pinching some bacon. Girls Gym in 5 minutes' Sarina called Sophie groaned  and  ate ate quicker and finished her coffee and went to the gym.